Chapter 39 - Is it the End

Arshi entered RM with Aashi and saw Ram sitting in the living room with a serious expression...........

Khushi rushed to him......

Khushi : Dad when did you came ...........you could have called us.........

She said side hugging him........

He just patted her head.......

Ram : Princess can you please go to your room for sometime.........

He said softly to Aashi .......who nodded obediently and went to her room..........

Arshi frowned .........

Arnav : What happened Dad..........Is there any problem.........

He asked worriedly seeing Ram's expressions which again turned to serious ones as Aashi left........

Ram : I am here to take Khushi back..........

He said blankly looking at Arnav ..........

Khushi : huh.......

She stood confused.........

Arnav : What .........but why ?

He asked........

Ram : Why ? you still ask me why Arnav ............ why will I let her live with you knowing that she is just a replacement for you and your daughter in your life.........

They gasped hearing this.........Arnav's fists tightened........

Ram : you both didn't thought na that I would get to know about the truth........you both are lying to Aashi that Khushi is her real mother.......... How could you both do this..........Initially I agreed for your marriage just for the sake of Aashi that she had accepted Khushi as her mother but never I have tought that she believes Khushi as her real mother who came back to her............You both disappointed me a lot ........do you guys know what will be he consequences if she got to know that whom she is believing her as a mother is just a replacement of her mother..........

He said and both looked down.........

Ram : so I have decided that I will take her back.........and I hope Arnav you will understand me as a father .......because no father want his child to be someone's replacement..........

He said and both looked at him shockingly and Arnav didn't have anything to say because as a father he is right...... but for him Khushi was never a replacement for anyone , she was,is and will be his first and last love.........

Do Pal Ruka Khwabon Ka Karvan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahan Hum Kahaan
Do Pal Ki Thi Yeh Dilon Ki Daastaan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahaan Hum Kahaan

Khushi looked at Ram shockingly and shaked her head..........

Khushi : No Dad don't do this...........

but he didn't listened her and clutched her wrist.........

Tum The Ke Thi Koi Ujli Kiran
Tum The Yaa Koi Kali Muskayi Thi
Tum The Yaa Sapnon Kaa Thaa Saavan
Tum The Ke Khushiyon Ki Ghataa Chaayehe Thi
Tum The Ke Thaa Koi Phool Khilaa
Tum The Yaa Milaa Thaa Mujhe Nayaa Jahaan

She looked at Arnav expectantly but he bowed down crushing her all hopes.........

She thought wasn't he the one who asked her yesterday not to leave him in any circumstances.......

Do Pal Rukaa Khwabon Kaa Kaarvaan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahaan Hum Kahaan
Do Pal Ki Thi Yeh Dilon Ki Daastaan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahaan Hum Kahaan

Whereas Arnav he was helpless as on one side he couldn't blame Ram and on the other side didn't have the courage to confess his love to her as Ram's outburst opened his eyes , he can't ruin her life also , she shouldn't live with the tag of being some one's second wife or a stepmother, she deserve a respectful life , she don't deserve a man like him with a bad past he thought to himself not knowing this is his biggest mistake to let her go just like that.......

Tum The Yaa Khushboo Hawaon Mein Thi
Tum The Yaa Rang Saari Dishaaon Mein The
Tum The Yaa Roshni Raahon Mein Thi
Tum The Yaa Geet Goonje Fizaaon Mein The
Tum The Mile Yaa Mili Thi Manzilein
Tum The Ke Thaa Jaadoo Bharaa Koi Samaa

Khushi just looked at Arnav as Ram dragged her out of her own home..........

Do Pal Rukaa Khwabon Kaa Kaarvaan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahaan Hum Kahaan
Do Pal Ki Thi Yeh Dilon Ki Daastaan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahaan Hum Kahaan

Now they reached the main door.......Arnav fall on his knees closing his eyes like a man who lost his life ......and as if understanding his inner turmoil she whispered painfully.........

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta

Dur jaake bhi mujhse
Tum meri yaadon main rehna

Kabhi alvida na kehna

Khushi : Arnavji.......

Arnav immediately jerked open his eyes and looked at her hopeful eyes.......And he immediately know that he can't disappoint the girl he loves.......

He can't see her broken ...... Whatever will happen in future they will fight together.......and if anyone will point finger at her respect then he will stand in front of her shielding her from the world.....even if he had to protect her with his life........

But till the time he was cleared with the thoughts he heard a car starting sound he immediately came to his senses and ran to stop her but the car already crossed the gates of his mansion.........

He stood outside the gates panting and saw the car disappearing .........

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta

Dur jaake bhi mujhse
Tum meri yaadon main rehna

Kabhi alvida na kehna

He looked down feeling a tug on his pant.......

Aashi : Dad where did Mumma gone.........

She asked as she came running out of the mansion behind Arnav when she saw her Khushi leaving with her father.......

Arnav sighed and picked her up in his arms and took her inside giving a last glance to the way from where Khushi left........