Chapter 45 - Talking

At 4 PM

They reached back home and saw Lavanya in the living room........

Arnav took Aashi to their room as she was sleeping.........

Khushi : Thank you so much Lavanya for taking care of her leaving your work behind........

She said gratefully.........

Lavanya : This is not done Bhabhi .......Isn't she my niece......won't I look after her when you aren't here........

She said faking anger..........

Khushi smiled..........

Khushi : Come lets go in the kitchen we have to talk a lot and side by side we can also prepare evening snacks.........

She said excitingly and Lavanya nodded then both went in the kitchen............

_______________________________

2 Days later

In these two days their life came on track.........Aashi also got well with her parents care and love......And Arnav and Khushi decided to wait for sometime to tell her the truth till she got perfectly well..........

At Night

11 : 30 PM

Khushi was waiting for Arnav as nowadays he is busy a lot due to the work pressure...........

Khushi's look 👇

Khushi : Where is he

Khushi : Where is he ......its too late now......even Aakash is arrived long back.......He is compromising with his health now........Even my Aashu also slept waiting for her Dad.........Let him come now........

She said angrily sitting on the dinning table as she was also hungry because she didn't had her dinner thinking that they will have their dinner together...........

At the same time Arnav entered his home with his spare keys thinking not to disturb anyone by ringing the door bell...........

Arnav's look 👇

He got surprised seeing her still awake but looking at her expression he got a little scared

As Khushi saw him she said.......

Khushi : You freshen up till then I will reheat the food.........

Then went to the kitchen without hearing his reply.......He looked at her shocked because for the first time she got angry on him and he knew why..........

He sighed and went to their room to freshen up first then decided to have a talk with her..........

When he reached the dinning after changing he found her mumbling to herself..........

Arnav : Why you haven't slept yet Khushi..........

He asked sitting on his seat..............

She looked at him narrowing her eyes and gave him a look which says " Don't you know that "

He sighed and held her hand and made her sit beside him by bringing the chair close to his head chair........

Arnav : Okay baba I am sorry , I will try to come early tomorrow..........

He said calmly...........

She sighed........

Khushi : Please don't think that I am interfering in your work Arnavji , but its not good to neglect your health right........If you come late night like this then you won't be able to sleep properly.........

She explained......he smiled.........

Arnav : Okay I will come early tomorrow .......and now come and eat with me ......I know you also didn't had your dinner.......

He said ........and she nodded smiling..........

She started to serve her dinner in another plate when he said.......

Arnav : What's the need of another plate Khushi.......come lets eat in the same plate........ Didn't you heard that .......... Eating from the same plate, increases love between the couple.........

He said and winked at her........

She smiled shyly........

Khushi : Aap bhi na Arnavji..........

Then both had their dinner from the same plate as per Arnav's wish.........