Chapter 78 - Plan Execution

Sometimes later

Isha was sitting in the living room scrolling through her phone......Aakash who sitting behind that sofa on the floor looked at Arshi who were hiding behind the pillar and Khushi was holding a camera in her hand..........

Khushi showed thumbs up to Aakash who nodded.........

He secretly looked up on the sofa at Isha only to see engrossed in her phone..........

Without making any noise he kept the fake lizard on her shoulder which got entangled in her hairs..........

Slowly tip toeing Aakash went from there and came to Arshi and stood behind them........

Khushi was smiling all the time she then gestured HP to tell her who also team up with them to throw this women out of their peaceful life.........

HP nodded and came with a glass of water in the living room.........

He looked at Isha........

HP : Excuse me........

Isha looked at him .........

HP : What's that ?

He pointed at the fake lizard.......And in the next second RM was echoed with her scream.........

Isha : AAAA..........

She stood from the sofa immediately..........She was scared to hell seeing the disgusted thing........she jerked the hairs to remove it but it wasn't going anywhere.......

HP controlled himself to laugh at her funny face while Arshi and Aakash couldn't control themselves and bursted into laughter while everything was recorded in the camera........After being satisfied with her scared look Khushi gestured Aakash to go and help her in removing that fake lizard........And at last Isha sighed in relief when the lizard was gone away from her.........

Khushi : Abhi toh bas shuruvat hai aage aage dekho hota hai kya ( its just the beginning just wait and watch what all I can do to you ).......

She whispered to herself.........

Arnav smiled seeing her smiling........
_________________________________

Sometimes later

HP and Aakash knocked the door of Arshi's room......

Arnav opened the door and let them in.......Khushi who was helping Aashi with her hw looked at them.....

Aashi's look 👇

Aakash : Bhabhi we have brought everything which you asked for

He said placing the carry bag and the case type box on the bed while he himself settled on bean bag.....

Khushi smiled brightly ......she unpacked the case while Arnav settled beside her.......

Aashi : What is this Mumma ?

O Mere Dil Ke Chain ( Arshi ff ) [ Completed ✔️✔️ ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara