Chapter 73 - Far Yet Close To You

5 Days later

These days were terrible for Arshi as they had stayed away from each other...... Though in the starting days Aashi could talk to Khushi but now that also stopped......Arnav had made some excuses to make her understand and Aashi had to agree to that but she was missing her mumma terribly........

Ram and Priya had left for Australia for her treatment on the next day only when Khushi had gone to Kapoor Villa......

In these days Arnav also learned why Khushi had left him but he stayed quiet and didn't went to bring her back because he want that this time she have to come to him..... This time she had to choose her happiness.....she had to choose them.......

Also In this time Isha has done many things to get close to Arnav because she don't want to leave this luxurious life as now her career was also at stake because she had almost lost all the contacts with her clients.......while Arnav had strictly warned her that if she dare to interfere in his life then she have to face the consequences.....

While Payal,  Ankita, NK, Aman and Aakash were worried for them........
_________________________________________

Kapoor Villa

At 7 AM

The alarm broke Khushi's sleep......

She woke up and went to get ready quickly as she have to leave......

Khushi's look👇

Payal saw her leaving and sighed

Payal : That's what she is doing from the time she came..... Not taking care of her health..... This is height...... Let her come today then I will take her class..... Nobody knows what happened between these two.......

She said to herself seeing from the kitchen window......
__________________________

RM

Isha's room

Isha dialed a number......

The person picked the call......

Isha : Are the papers ready..... Umm okay..... Send them to the address I will message you......

She disconnected the call and smiled widely........
_________________________

Aashi's School

Arnav : What happened?  Why my baby is looking upset?

Arnav's look 👇

He asked as they came out of his car with Aashi and she was in his arms

Aashi : When will Mumma come back from her important work Dad...... I miss her so much......

She said pouting......

Arnav sighed......

Arnav : She will soon come back to her Aashu......

He smiled saying this......

She just nodded......

Arnav : Acha baby now you will go inside and enjoy your day and study well okay...... And when you will be back after school we will go to the ice-cream parlor what say?

He asked thinking to divert her mind...... Aashi smiled at the name of ice cream.....

She nodded and kissed his cheeks.....

Aashi : Thank you Dad I love you.....

He smiled and kissed her forehead.....

Arnav : I love you too baby..... Now go fast.....

He said and kept her down and she ran inside the school.....

Standing behind the tree Khushi saw them..... She smiled wiping her tears......

Khushi : Your happiness is my priority Arnavji...... I love you both.......

As Arnav turned and looked at her direction she quickly hide behind the tree seeing him looking at her direction......

He sighed..... He know she is here..... He knows she see him and Aashi secretly...... He knows she is also hurt by hurting them.....

Arnav : Kab tak itni door rahogi humse..... Ab toh vapas aa jao...... Nahi raha ja raha tumse door...( Till when you will stay away from us...... Please come back..... I can't stay away from you anymore)

He whispered to himself looking at the direction she is going hiding herself.......

Khushi : Mai bhi aapse door nahi reh sakti..... Par agar mere paas koi aur raasta hota toh Vishwaas kijiye mujhpe mai aapse aur Aashi se door jaane ka kabhi nahi soachti....... ( I also can't stay away from you...... But Trust me if I had another option na then I would have never thought of leaving you and Aashi)

She whispered to herself and sat in her car and drove away......

Arnav saw her going...... He sighed and drove his car towards his office.......
________________________

Evening

At 6 PM

Arnav stopped his car a little away from Khushi's dance academy......

Though the class are only Saturday and Sunday but She daily come here for practice because only dance can give her peace other than her family.....

Sau dard hain sau rahatein
Sab mila dil nashin
Ek tuhi nahi..ee..ee..ee..

He everyday came here just to get a glimpse of her because in the morning she always hide before he could see her...... He is tired now..... Tired of this separation and was determined to bring her back to him within the end of this week.......

Sau dard hain sau rahatein
Sab mila dil nashin
Ek tuhi nahi..ee..ee..ee..

He looked at her and smiled as she came out of the Academy..... He didn't even realized that he is here since about hour.......

Rukhi rukhi sii yeh hawa
Aur sukhe patte ki tarah
Shehar ki,sadko pee main
Lawaris, udta hua
Sau raste
Par teri rah nahi..ee..ee..ee..

Khushi smiled at the guard greeting him and went to her car...... Before opening the door she looked at the side view mirror of the car and saw Arnav's car......

Sau dard hain sau rahatein
Sab mila dilnashin
Ek tuhi nahi..ee..ee..ee..

She sighed thinking he again came to ensure that she safely reach her home..... She smiled lightly and drove her car...... While Arnav followed her till Kapoor Villa......

Behta hain paani, behne de
Waqt ko yuhi, rehne de
Dariya ne karwat li hai toh
Saahilon ko sehne de
Sau hasratein
Par tera ghum nahi..ee..ee..ee..

This was their routine from the past few days...... Both see each other secretly but didn't came infront of each other...... They care for each other but choosed to stay away...... Though they were were not present with each other physically but their hearts were never away from each other...... They were far but yet close to each other.........

Sau dard hain sau rahatein
Sab mila dilnashin
Ek tuhi nahi..ee..ee..ee..