Chapter 3 - Bunny Suits

It had been a little under a week since you first arrived in Superjail and so far, it wasn't that bad. You made friends, met new people, and life was good. That is until now. 

"...Alice." You said, staring down at your new prison uniform. "Pardon my French but, what the actual Caprisun hell is this?" 

"Don't blame me, Warden's orders." She said simply, before distributing more fuzzy uniforms to other prisoners. 

Standing in your cell, you hold out your pink bunny uniform in front of you in mild disgust. Dear Lord, why did it have to be pink? You look to Ash as he observes his new uniform as well. Hold on a minute...

"Ash, why does your look different from mine?" You questioned, noticing the significant fur color difference.

"I'm not sure," he rasped. "Should we change?"

"Euuugghhh, but it's pink." You whined. "Can't we swap?" 

"I don't think we're allowed to do that..." He mumbled. You didn't want to start fighting with him so... 

You moaned. "Fiinnee." 

You walked to a corner of the room and faced the wall. You could hear Ash struggle to put on the suit but eventually succeed. "I'm finished." He answered. 

You turn around and stare at your cellmate and his new outfit. You pouted as he walked to the same corner you were in before to give you some privacy. 

You took off your clothes, leaving you only in your undergarments, and tried to figure out how to put this bloody abomination of fabric on. Eventually, you found a zipper on the back and slip into it. 

You stood in the middle of the room feeling like the biggest idiot in the world. You call to Ash with an embarrassed blush on your cheeks. "I'm done." 

He turned around and looked you up and down. A smile grew on his face as well as the dread in your stomach. 

"Aww, you look so cute." He cooed in his own furry outfit. At least his was grey so he wouldn't have to endure this humiliation. 

"I'm not cute," you mumbled. "I'm gangsta as hell." 

Then he started petting you. 

"Ash, stooppp." You whined batting his hand away. "Why is my uniform even a bunny anyway?" 

"Maybe it's because you're really fast when you're scared?" Ash guessed. You gave him a deadpan glare. You couldn't really blame him though. You actually learned you were fast as hell when you were running for your life; Your time in Superjail taught you that. 

You blew raspberry at his statement. "At least yours is grey, mine's embarrassing." 

"Aw, Y/n don't think like that, it could be worse." He tried to comfort you, but your mood said otherwise. 

"How? How could this be worse?" You said holding your arms out with your pink bunny costume on full display. 

He didn't say much after that. "Uh-huh, thought so." You humphed. This was gonna suck. 

~~~~~~~~~

As the day went by, the change of uniforms seemed to affect the other inmates as well. The men wearing wolf onesies became more aggressive and hostile, picking fights, and beating up other Men in bunny onesies. Speaking of which, the men in bunny costumes became more easily frightened, more childish, and started beating the crap out of men in wolf outfits. 

Both of them stayed in their own groups, meaning, if you were a wolf, you stayed with wolves. And if you were a bunny, you stayed with bunnies. The whole prison became divided and it was all about the survival of the fittest