Secret

Is this just me happily projecting? Yes, it is. I got little gear :D

Little!Dream

No CG but it's just fluff

Sapnap carefully set the Amazon box to the side of Dream's door, unsure if he'd streaming or not.

He knocked, calling out; "A package came for you, right side of the door!"

Then he went back to his room, not really caring about what Dream had ordered. Nor was it his business.

Dream waited until he heard Sapnap walk away and his door close again until he peaked out and stealthily grabbed the package.

He locked his door before sitting on his bed and tearing into it, breaking out into a grin.

There were the two things he ordered, and he already felt fuzzy and excited, as he had since he saw the delivered notification.

He opened them up excited, and viewed them out of the plastic with a wide grin.

There was a set of 4 pacifiers (the pink one looked broken but he didn't mind) and a giraffe rattle and teether all in one.

He immediately grabbed the black paci and popped it in his mouth, taking the plastic off the girraffe toy.

Immediately he had dropped, and before he knew it he was in pajamas again and Tommy was playing on his TV.

He wasn't complaining, at least his lip wouldn't hurt after everytime he's little.

It's short but I'm excited and woo