"You're safe now, baby."

TW: Blood, injury, torture, cursing, Unsympathetic! Quackity, Unsympathetic!Sam, starvation

Note: in this AU XD and Dream are related, they're brothers, and the prison is a bit worse than it already is.
Little!Dream CG!XD

Dream coughed weakly as Quackity grabbed his hair, forcing him to look up at him.

"You're fucking nothing, Dream. No one fucking cares, no one ever will." he said with an evil grin.

He came to the prison a lot more now that Techno was gone, just to rub it in that no one really cared.

I wanted to scream, sob, something but my body just fell limp as he dropped me, groaning weakly as my head started bleeding again.

Quackity spit in my face, grinning. "I'll come back tommorow, bitch boy."

And like that he was gone. I think Sam came in, but it's not like he bothered to help me. He probably even snickered some, knowing him.

I couldn't force myself up anymore, I felt light headed and my vision was blurry.

Before completely passing out I swore I felt a hand and heard something like "Oh Strawberry..."

XD's POV

A frown cane to my face as I watched my little brother pass out, easily picking him up.

He felt light, awfully light. Knowing this god forsaken place he probably didn't even get food..

I should've come so much sooner.

I easily transported us back to my house, a place no mortal could ever find.

I would protect him, I would keep Sam and Quackity away.

I moved him to be situated on my hip as I walked through the halls, few pictures here and there.

I carried him to a room I set up just for him, knowing I would break him out of prison eventually.

It was a nursery, for well little him, I obviously had a room for big him to.

I walked inside, grabbing a chair and a pillow before setting him down, knowing the plain wood would feel awful on his injuries in the moment.

He stirred, well his head moved a bit, as he slowly opened his eyes

3rd person POV

Now when he woke up, he already felt fuzzy, it was the one way his brain would cope and block out some of the pain.

When seeing his older brother he pretty much immediately slipped, his eyes watering as he made grabby hands the best he could.

XD smiled softly as he carefully lifted the younger, gently kissing his forehead. "It's okay, strawberry. You're safe now, I promise." he reassured.

Dream gave a watery smile, a small giggle coming from him as he started fiddling with the necklace XD wore.

XD smiled some, gently bouncing him. He knew he had to look at the boy's scars, but he could wait.

"Let's get you a baba, strawberry." He muttered softly, playing with the blonde hair gently.

Dream nodded softly, babbling quietly as the older carried him to the kitchen and started making him a bottle.

He never set Dream down. He made sure to do exactly everything right, used his favourite bottle, added a bit of sugar and even got him strawberry milk.

(one on the left)

(one on the left)

XD carried the male to the couch, making sure he was comfy before starting to bottle feed the male.

Dream only got through half of the bottle before feeling ill.

XD frowned some, but set the bottle to the side. Dream probably wasn't used to eating much if anything, so he'd have to ease him into it.

Dream yawned softly, so XD figured a nap would do the boy good. Plus his injuries would be easier to deal with while he was asleep.

So he picked the male up once again, carrying him back to his nursery and getting him in some light, airy pajamas.

He also slipped the male into a pull up, just in case nightmares were an issue

He gave the male his paci before slipping him into bed and tucking him in, kissing his forehead once more.

He would kill Quackity and Sam

He would kill Quackity and Sam. No matter how long it took.

And he'd make sure his little brother was safe and always felt cared for, no matter what.