Screw the haters!

Requested By: Ch1ldish_L0ve

Sorry, I don't know enough about Aimsey to probably write them, so I left her out of the request. Sorry again!!

Little!Ranboo CG!Tommy

TW: Homophobic Comment Mention

Ranboo came out with a joke, on a whim. He was now openly known as gay, and could make a lot more gay jokes now.

He received a lot of support from friends, family, and fans alike.

But there was the bad comments,  and currently he sat on a discord call with Tommy as he kept looking over twitter.

One comment stuck out to him, and cause a green to spread over his face when he saw it. The infamously hated influencer, if you could call him anything but a jerk, had of course been rude. Something about gay's taking over Minecraft.

While it was true, he mentioned Ranboo by name, and it hurt. He shouldn't of come out, he should've stayed in the closet and-

"Ranboo?" Tommy questioned, confused why his friend just went silent.

"Sorry." Ranboo apologized quietly, head fuzzy and lip quivered as he grabbed Bluey and help the beloved plushie close - a simple white and blue cow.

"You don't have to be sorry! Is something bothering you?" Tommy asked, concerned. Ranboo only trailed off and such when he was upset.

"Just a mean comment." Ranboo said, shrugging it off. He was getting sleeping, and wanted to cuddle up..

"Let me see this meanie! I'll personally punch em!" Tommy said, picking up on Ranboo's fuzziness.

Ranboo giggled, humming gently. "Mhm! M' tired." he said, stretching lightly.

Tommy smiled gently. "How about you get comfy with Bluey and I play some music, hm?"

Ranboo nodded in agreement, laying back in his chair after grabbing a paci, simple black and white split.

Tommy smiled gently, playing some calm guitar music and leaning back himself to sleep.

Ranboo was calm, it was fine..

They you all so much for 100k reads!! I'll never understand how people manage to enjoy this mess, but I hope you all do!

And, happy pride month! I hope you all have a great month and continue being your fabulous and valid selves! <3