Slippin' on Stream

Requested By: KaysonHere

L!Ranboo (4-6) CG!Tubbo

Writing this on low motivation. And sorry for always forgetting to put the age range-

TW: mean comments, some swears.

Ranboo had felt tired, he told chat this near the beginning of the stream.

He was also fuzzy, but he didn't say anything.

With Tubbo in America and other big events like Christmas and all the stresses it brought he didn't get a break.

Why would he? Of course he didn't take a break from streaming either, he couldn't force himself to.

He was playing The Walking Dead by Telltale, it was a horror game. Just to make it worse.

Suddenly he made a wrong move and a zombie jumped out and he got a game fail.

He laughed it off as a 'Tiredboo Mistake'

Most people took it well, some that had played the game giving him a couple tips too.

Then there was the mean comments.

'How fucking dumb do you have to be to do that?'

'Jeez, hope that utter stupidity can't rub off from twitch streams.'

They kept coming and Ranboo was suddenly teary and turning off his face came so he could take the glasses off and rub at his eyes.

Tubbo had been watching on his laptop as a background noise while he edited. He was in America and staying with Ranboo.

When face Cam was turned off he entered the room Ranboo was in, leaning over and pressing the end stream button. He'd make a tweet explaining why.

"Hey, boo, cmon, look at me okay?" he instructs gently, kneeling slightly to be eye level with Ranboo, he was crying down and had curled up.

Teary eyes met Tubbo's and the brunette was quick to pick Ranboo up and hold him close, cooing gently as he rubbed the taller's back.

Thank god he had some strength to him.

"Hey, hey, it's okay Boo. Cmon, let's go get enderchest, your paci and a snack, Kay?"

He gets a small nod in combination and Tubbo was quick to carry the other to the kitchen, grabbing enderchest from where the plush was displayed.

It was one of his Yootooz plushies. He had become quite attached to it.

Ranboo's parents aren't home, they would be gone for another hour or so, enough time to get Ranboo comfy and settled in his room.

Tubbo makes quick work of getting Ranboo a sippy cup of apple juice and some chocolate covered pretzels from the cabinet, putting some in a plastic bowl.

Ranboo's parents know of his regression. They don't quite understand, but leave it to Tubbo and don't question the baby stuff  around the house.

As long as it was all picked up when guests arrived, there was no issue.

Tubbo carries Ranboo to his room, the mentally younger quietly holding enderchest close.

He sets the other down on his bed, setting the snack and drink in his reach as he turned on the TV and put on a cartoon.

Ranboo seemed content at that, ignoring yid paci when it was set next to the snack.

It was calm and nice.

Tubbo could worry about the jerks in chat and explaining the sudden end later, for now he had a toddler that needed his attention much more.