Cold..

Little!Ghost!Dream

TW: mentions of being dead, cursing

Alternate ending to Big brother XD helping Dream. Because a n g s t

XD smiled at his baby brother, gently slipping a pacifier past Dream's lips and kissing his head.

"It's okay, Dream. Just let yourself sleep and rest, you need it."

Dream's eyes squinted open at the sound of moving, wincing at the light of the lava

Sam sighed, rolling his eyes. "You finally came to. I thought you died for a second." he said, sighing as he got up form kneeling, somewhat poking Dream with his boot.

Dream just shrugged weakly, watching as Sam left the cell, only leaving behind a couple raw potatoes.

That dream had kept happening. It was a taunting gesture from his mind, maybe a form of escape?

His mind taunting him. Taunting him that he was stuck in a small obsidian cell forever, that he'd never get to feel comforted or even loved again.

With a lot of pain and effort he forced himself to sit up against the wall, having to stop a few times to let his vision clear.

He hadn't moved in so long at this point that it was a chore. And all he was doing was sitting up.

He stared at the lava for a few minutes, hands moving to rub together.

Somehow despite the pretty much direct contact with lava, it still felt cold. Like his body simply couldn't keep any Hera it anymore.

He wouldn't exactly be shocked. He hadn't eaten properly since being in the prison, so his body weight dropped drastically. If you ran your hands along his sides, you could feel his ribs.

Hell, push too hard and you could probably break them!

It was long, quiet minutes before the bridge moving could be heard, and Dream just assumed it was Quackity.

Opening his eyes, he was met with the all too familiar white button up polo, a poker chip patch sewn into one of the sleeves.

"Hi, bitch boy! Ready for our daily game?" The other's voice came, taunting and teasing. Just his voice could make Dream feel sick, and the fact he called this torture a game made it worse.

Dream didn't answer, fairly sure he hadn't talked in so long he couldn't anymore.

Quackity didn't seem to mind the silence, he just grabbed and took the axe, using the blade to force Dream's head up.

Dream just shut his eyes, smiling some. He heard Quackity and Sam discussing it in hushed whispers. It was finally his day to die.

Dream was slain by Quackity
0 lives left. Server administration transferred to DreamXD

It was days later when Dream woke up, yawning airily as he rubbed at his eyes. Everything seemed weird and airy.

He felt calm though, really calm. So he grabbed the first stuffie/pillow he saw and just held it close.

Man, he really was dead!