-S1, Ep10: Chapter 41-

-Chapter 41: The Decision- 

"You saved him from a lifetime of agony." Freddie said as he walked with the two girls down the passageway.

"He's at peace with Mama." Kate said. "That's what he wanted." Freddie stopped, causing the girls to stop, and he looked behind them and in front of them.

"Maybe that's what God wanted." Freddie said. "I've had this feeling all day. Felt like that since the liquor store this morning, like...somebody's been leading me down a path." They all glanced back again before they continued walking. "Carlos spelled it out for me. He said I was part of a war that I could never escape..." They stopped and looked around the corner. "...and that I'd pay the price." He looked at the girls. "That I'd lose my wife and daughter."

"And you'd believe that man before you'd believe your own heart?" Kate asked.

"Carlos isn't a good person, Freddie." Anna said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Even if he was, he's not that man anymore. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He deserves whatever Fate has in store for him." Kate nodded in agreement. Freddie smiled at the two girls.

"I hope my Billy grows up to be like you two." Freddie said, causing the two girls to smile. "Now let's get out of here." He walked forward but stopped and held his breath.

"Freddie?" Anna asked.

"What's wrong with him?" Kate asked.

"He's having a vision." Anna said. She reached out and put her hand on his shoulder. "Freddie?" He snapped out of it and looked at the girls, who stared at him in concern. "You okay?"

"Something happened." He said, looking down the passageway again.

"Yeah, this place will do that to you." Kate said, remembering her vision.

"Come on." Freddie said, walking again. The two girls followed him. They found their way to a door, that led them to the top floor. They found their way out and stopped at the RV.

"Shit." Kate said, remembering. "We still can't leave without the keys. Richie has them." Freddie looked at the two girls.

"Stay here." He said, pointing at the RV. The two girls nodded as Freddie walked away and back into the Titty Twister. The two girls walked over to the RV and leaned against it

"So, what do we do now?" Anna asked, turning to Kate.

"I don't know." Kate said.

"Well, we could go...run off and join the circus." Anna joked, causing Kate to smile at her joke. "Or we could Road Trip halfway across the country. I always wanted to go to Los Angeles."

"Maybe you will, one day." Kate asked and sighed. "What are you gonna do, Anna?"

"I don't know." Anna said, shrugging. "I just want my dad to know...that I'm okay." Kate nodded in understanding. They heard doors shutting. They looked up and saw Freddie walking over. He got onto a motorcycle as they got off the RV and walked over to him.

"Everything alright?" Kate asked. He held up the keys, showing them.

"It worked." He said. "You two are free." Kate took the keys from him.

"What about Seth and Richie?" Anna asked, causing Freddie to look behind him at the Titty Twister.

"I have a feeling whatever they're into, they're never gonna be free of." Freddie answered, shaking his head in response as he looked at the two girls again. He looked out at the road. "Be able to get back on your own?"

"Honestly, I have no idea where I'm going." Kate answered, shaking her head. "But I think after tonight, I'm gonna be fine." Freddie nodded and looked at Anna.

"And what about you?" He asked. "Still need my help?" She chuckled and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"No." She said, shaking her head. "I think...I think I'm gonna be alright." He smiled. "Now go home, Freddie. Your family's missing you." He chuckled as he started up the motorcycle. He looked at the girls again.

"Take care of yourselves, girls." He said. Anna and Kate looked at each other before Kate walked over and hugged the Ranger.

"You take care of your little girl." Kate said and pulled away. He nodded and she backed away as Anna hugged Freddie next.

"Try not to get yourself killed, Ranger." Anna said.

"You too." He said as she pulled away. She backed away and stood with Kate as he took off. Kate sighed and looked down at the keys in her hands.

"I guess it's just you and me now." Kate said, looking at her friend.

"Yeah." Anna said, and they noticed the sun come up quickly. Suddenly, they felt the ground shaking. "Whoa." They looked at the Titty Twister, which was the source of the shaking. It stopped after a few minutes. "What was that?"

"I don't know." Kate said. "But I don't like it."

"Me either." Anna said. Suddenly, the door to the bar/temple opened and a familiar face walked out. Seth. But no Richie. The two girls glanced at each other as Seth walked over to a corvette and threw his jacket into the seats. Anna could sense the man's distress. So, Anna walked over to him with Kate following behind.

Seth sighed but looked up when he saw a familiar redhead walking over.

"You want some company?" Anna asked, gesturing to herself and Kate as she crossed her arms over her chest. Seth looked at her in disbelief, shaking his head a bit as he stared at her. She waited for his answer. He waited a second before answering.

"Yeah." He said, nodding.

"Okay." Anna said, nodding.

"But not in that." Seth said, pointing at the RV. 

Kate and Anna glanced at it

"Hell, no." Kate said.

"No way in hell." Anna said at the same time.

Seth got into the driver's seat and luckily, Anna and Kate were small enough to fit on one seat. The two girls got in and Seth took off. 

End of Episode 10