-S1, Ep6: Chapter 28-

-Chapter 28: The Bet- 

"I don't see her." Jacob said, walking back to the table Scott and Anna sat at.

"She wouldn't leave without us." Scott said as Jacob sat down while Scott poured himself another shot. Anna hated seeing the Fuller family divided.

"I'm gonna go find her." Anna said, standing up. Jacob nodded a thank you at her before she walked away. She around and her eyes landed on the Geckos, who were throwing knives. Kate was not that far away from them. Anna started to maneuver her way through the crowd, when a blonde man covered in leather stepped in front of her.

"Well, hola, Rosa." He said and Anna felt disgusted again. "Sex Machine at your service." He bowed to her.

"Sex Machine?" She asked. He pointed down to his leather flap and pulled it off, revealing a penis machine gun attached to his pants. Anna's eyes blinked in shock.

"Cool, right?" He asked, rhetorically. "I know. But you don't only get to stare at it, sweetheart. You can feel it...all night long." He rubbed the tiny machine gun in a sexual way, but it just made Anna feel even more awkward.

"No thanks." Anna said. "I'd rather not. And I'm way younger than you anyway, so thanks but no thanks." She pushed past him and walked away.

"She wants me." Sex Machine said, nodding as he watched the redhead walk away. He was definitely not taking NO for an answer.

"What's going on?" Anna asked, stopping next to Kate. Kate glanced at her before explaining.

"They're betting." Kate explained. "Seth wins, we leave. Richie wins, we stay."

"Well, let's hope Seth wins." Anna said.

"But we're still not gonna be free, Anna." Kate said.

"Right." Anna said, nodding. "You got any ideas?"

"One." Kate said, before walking over to the boys with Anna following. "Why don't we make it interesting?" Kate walked over in front of the wall and grabbed a circle.

"What are you doing?" Seth asked.

"Richie wins, you give me the keys and let us, plus Anna, go." Kate negotiated as she held up the circle above her head.

"And if he loses?" Seth asked.

"Well then I guess I'm stuck here." Kate said. "Literally."

"No way." Richie denied. "I'm not doing this."

"Well, you don't really have a choice." Kate said.

"Kate, this isn't what I meant." Anna spoke up. "It's not a good idea."

"I'll be okay, Anna." Kate reassured.

"It's her eyeball." Seth said, shrugging and looked at Richie. Kate nodded to Richie, giving him the okay. Richie turned and grabbed another knife off the table as the bartender walked up to him.

"You need to try this one." The bartender said, holding out Richie's old knife that Seth left back at the liquor store. Seth's face changed when he saw it.

How the hell did it end up back here?!

Richie took it from the bartender and looked at the man.

"Thank you." Richie said. The man nodded and walked away as Seth turned Richie towards him.

"Where did you get that?" Seth asked.

"He just gave it to me." Richie answered.

"No, the first time." Seth said. "Where did you get it the first time?"

"I told you." Richie said. "I won it in a contest."

"From who?" Seth asked.

"Don't worry about it, bro, cause you're about to go down." Richie said. Richie looked at Kate and she sighed, readying herself. Richie looked at the knife and revealed the obsidian blade. Anna held onto her arms, tight, in fear her friend would get her eye stabbed out by Richie's blade. Richie threw the blade, and people cheered. Kate looked up and saw it went right through the circle, like she wanted. Richie won. Meaning, Kate, Scott, Jacob and Anna were free. Richie looked at his brother and held out his hand. "Keys." Seth sighed and reached into his coat pocket.

"You need to sit down." The bartender said, showing up again. "Now." Kate and Anna looked at each other in question before Kate put the circle back where she got it. Kate walked over to Anna.

"Thank god Richie won." Kate said as the two females walked away.

"I was more worried about you." Anna said.

"Well, thanks." Kate said, smiling. "You're my new best friend, Anna Gilbert."

"You're my new best friend too, Kate Fuller." Anna said, smiling also. The two giggled before sitting down at the table that Scott and Jacob were at.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come." A man on the stage, Carlos, said into the microphone. "Please take your seats." Almost everyone took their seats, immediately. "Welcome...to the Titty Twister. We have a special performance, for tonight...is very, very special night."

"That's him." Richie said, as he and Seth sat at the table behind Anna and the Fullers.

"Please welcome the Mistress of the Macabre." Carlos continued.

"What?" Seth asked.

"That's him!" Richie said, pointing at Carlos. "That's the guy who gave me the knife!"

"The Queen of the Night." Carlos continued. "Santanico Pandemonium!" Everyone cheered and applauded as Carlos disappeared in the light and the curtains at the back opened. A shadowy figure stood in the back, covered by the dark. They stepped out into the light, revealing a beautiful Spanish woman, in only underwear and a large head-crown of feathers.

"She's real." Richie said, causing Seth to look at him. "She's real."

End of Episode 6