-S1, Ep3: Chapter 14-

-Chapter 14: Monica- 

Anna sat on the floor still, holding her knees closer to her body. Monica was now laying on the bed, with Richie laying on her stomach.

"Something is coming." Richie said, gaining both girls' attention. "The Night is coming."

"Doesn't that come every day?" Monica asked.

"Today is different." He said and got off her. He stood up and got another vision. He smiled and slowly reached down to touch the bed, or whatever he thought it was. He smiled again and looked at his wounded hand. He twisted his arm around to look at something, like it was crawling up his arm. Monica looked at Anna in concern, but the redhead just stared at Richie like he grew three heads. Richie gripped his throat like something crawled down it and fell to his knees. Monica quickly sat up on her knees and grabbed the gun. She pointed it at Richie just as he came out of the vision. He fixed his glasses and saw Monica holding the gun at him.

"Anna, get out of here." Monica said. "You don't wanna see this, sweetheart." Anna stood up and quickly ran out to the front door. She tried to open it, but it was locked from the outside.

"Dammit." She said, gripping her hair. Then she got an idea.

The bathroom.

She ran to the second bathroom, that was away from the bedroom. She ran inside and locked the door behind her. She leaned against the door, covering her ears, waiting for a gunshot to ring out. But she heard nothing. She waited for a bit.

Suddenly, screams echoed through the room to the bathroom.

"ANNA!" She heard Monica scream.

"Monica?" She asked. "Monica!" She got off the door and unlocked it. She turned the handle but the door wouldn't budge. She pushed on it, but it still wouldn't open. Like something was holding it closed from the outside. "Monica!" More screams went out. And they were painful ones. "MONICA!"

20 minutes later, Seth returns. He closed the door behind him, seeing Richard sitting at the table.

"Richard, it has been a long, hard road, but our debts are paid, and we are finally on our way." Seth said, walking over to the table and putting the food on it. He opens the bag and passed Richie his burger. He pulled out the burger for Monica and looked over to see both girls were gone. "Where's Miss Monica?" Richie pointed to the bedroom and Seth put the burger on the table. "What the hell is she doing in here?" He opened the door and his breath caught in his throat. Monica was laying on the bed, gutted, both her eyes missing from their sockets and put in her hands. She was dead. "What is wrong with you?"

"I worked it out." Richie said from behind him. "I can see now." The image of Monica still vivid in Seth's head. "I can see."

"Can you?" Seth asked, mixed emotions flooding his body. "Then what is this? Because this doesn't look like anything that—that I've ever seen, Richard."

"Don't Richard me." Richie said. Seth had it with him. He turned around and grabbed his younger brother by his collar. He pushed his brother against the door.

"I'm gonna do a lot worse if you don't stop right now." Seth promised as he repeatedly shoved Richie against the door. "This is not who we are. This is not who you are. Say it."

"This isn't me." Richie said.

"Say it again." Seth said, but Richie remained quiet this time. "Say it!"

"It is me." Richie said. And shock covered Seth's face.

Unbelievable.

"Do you realize what I have been through to get here?" Seth asked. "Huh? Do you?" Richie nodded and Seth pulled his brother in for a hug. "It's okay. This is all gonna be a memory when we get to El Rey. It's gonna be blue agave. Sunshine and beaches. Just you and me, buddy. Just you and me."

Suddenly, a crying was heard, causing Seth to pull back from his brother.

"What is that?" Seth asked and then remembered the redhead. "Richie, where's Anna?" Richie didn't have to answer for Seth to know. Seth let go of his brother and walked away to the other bathroom. There was a chair against the door, blocking whoever was inside from coming out. He grabbed the chair and pulled it away from the door. He pulled the door open and looked down. He saw Anna, sitting on the floor with tears streaming down her face. "Anna?" She looked up at him, her eyes red with tears.

"He killed her. He killed Monica."

End of Episode 3