1.

Walking through the street with my ordinary friends the conversation changes to my bestests upbringing and why she lives so far away from everyone else, 40 minutes it takes to get to her house, its practically in the middle of nowhere although it is quite big almost like a mansion.

"So Lydia tell us the real reason you live so far away from school, your friends?" Katie laughs.

"Guys ive already told you, my parents needed to be somewhere close to work with a house big enough for 12 people" Lydia says not finding the conversation entertaining in the slightest.

"On the plus sidee"i say"lydias sixteenth tonight"i scream hugging everyone, Lydia is a couple month or so older than me, shes sixteen on the day my mother turns 32. My mother and lydia act like family, almost two peas in a pod.

As the day passes on Katie, Abbie and Beth come mine to get ready, music blasting and drinks at the ready I put my hair in heated curlers and slide on my dress before sliding on my slippers and singing through my brush. Katie and Abbie are on their phones not acting any differently apart from shaking there heads along to the music occasionally.

"Guys come on at least act excited"i say getting hold of katies leg and pulling her of the bed"HAHA"i laugh at the stunt I just pulled.

"Laceyyyyyy"she screams preparing to get me back, I take no notice and take out the curlers I had previously put in, spraying hair spray directly on them. I kneel down slightly trying to get my red stilettos out from under the bed, I slip them on immediately going from small to tall.

Driving through the shallow streets we finally reach Lydias, theres already music blasting and pretty much every single person out of our year there. We pull up in the empty space on her front lawn, i start to feel anxious yet excited at what the nights event is going to bring us.

I push through the people and ask a few is they has seen lydia"upstairs in her room" someone shouts over the top of the music, i force myself to push through the crowds and up the stairs making sure i dont walk into the wrong room watching people make drunkerly mistakes.

"LYDIA" i shout with excitement holding my arms wide waiting for the hug of my bestfriend"why arent you downstairs Lyd?"i ask.

"I was just checking my make up"she winks, i quickly check over myself in the mirror having to bend my knees slightly to see. I grab Lydias hand and make my way downstair, grabbing us both a punch.

"Here"i hand her the glass of punch"drink that".
Lydia takes a sip and pulls a weird face before i do the same and end up almost spitting it out, seems like everyone just took it up on thereselfs to spike the punch.

"1more"i slurr my words"come on lyd im not drunk"i shout over the music stopping myself from falling.

As a sudden urge of being sick comes up i make my way up the stairs and towards the bathroom, i kneel down and spew my nights takings back up. Someone holding my hair in the meantime, but who is it?

I stand trying to keep my balance smiling at the sight of a really hot guy. I grab his hair and run my fingers through it as his lips crash against mine pushing me against the walll. After a whole five minutes with this guy i lead him to the third floor and to the spare bedroom.

Taking my shoes off i lay on the bed the mysterious guy joining me, as our every move starts to become heated i slip of my panties and let the moments drag on as his parts just inch inside of me.

I enjoy it trying to glance into the mans eyes as i dig my nails into his back, wincing everytime he thrusts back in.