◾◾MEET◾◾

Jimin was still feeling uneasy even after talking to her sister just now...he sighed in frustration as he dialed her number once again...but she dint lift the call...he tried again..yet no answer...he gave up and dialed her friend junie's number... The call got connected after 4-5 rings..

OTP:

Jimin: Hello..junie...it's me jimin..y/n's brother

                             Junie:hello jiminie          oppa....how can i help u?

Jimin: it's just i wanted to talk to y/n ..can u pass phone to her...

                    Junie's:  huh! Oppa idk what are u talking about...how can y/n be with me *awkward laugh* she should be at home at this time right! It's pretty late *worried*

After listening to her jimin closed his eyes tightly sighing he tried to control himself... On the other line...junie was getting worried as well as scared coz she can sense jimin is angry and her friend did gave some stupid lame excuse by using her name to escape from something...she gulped and thought to coverup for her friend...

Junie: oppa i guess-

                             Jimin: *stern voice * stop it junie! Ik what going on now...thanks for informing..ill get going then...bye

Junie: but-

      She let out a shaky breath...as she know he is hella mad right now....and she know how scary he is when he is mad...coz she had experienced his punishments...coz she is also his student and coz y/n is her frnd he tells her to call him oppa out of the school and he treats junie like her own sister...and takes equal care of both y/n and junie at school...right now she cant do anything except praying for her friend not to be victim of his anger....

    ___________________________________

Its been half an hour since the rain began...and it is not showing any signs to stop...Y/n got frustrated... And also she was feeling sleepy....she sat on the bench curled up in a ball...as she prayed for the rain to stop.

   She sighed as she got up and stretched her arms in air....just then a car went through a full speed splashing the water which was on road on y/n... She let out a gasp as she flinched and backed away....she was too quick to take action as she took a stone and throw it towards the running car...she screamed "u bastard how dare u do this to me" the stone hit its side mirror leaving a crack on it...she was happy yet scared.... The car stopped!

      A person got out of the driver seat...he was so handsome.....doe eyes...but those eyes showed anger..as he glared at the person who caused damage to the car...he stomped towards y/n and asked..

Xxx: what wrong with u...what do u want..?

She looked at him in disbelief

Y/n: what do u mean by that....are u blind...see what u did to me...don't u know how to drive...

  She growled angrily at him...

Xxx: *bored tone* that's it!

She looked at him with wide eyes...as she felt offended...

Y/n: u...it would be good if i just break that mirror of urs...it's of no use...u r blind anyway...

      She said as she took another stone from the ground and stomped towards the car ...but he caught her wrist and dragged her back to her place...she wiggled as she tried to move towards the car...

Taehyung: hey...hey....calm down lil girl..! U dont need to be that agressive u know! We dint hit u with the car right....it was just a water splash....why r u over reacting!!! Duh!!

Y/n looked at him with raging eyes.....she scoffed as she spoke!

Y/n: okay....fine then lemme throw some water on u too....and we will be at even!

She said sarcastically as she was going to throw her leg in the pool of dirty rain water but taehyung dragged her away...she growled on him as she bite his hand which was holding hers....taehyung hissed as he closed his eyes inorder to ignore the pain....he had enough...as he harshly grab her chin and made her look into his cold eyes...!

Taehyung: look...lil girl....when someone is trying to solve something calmly..u should be calm too....stop acting like a kid u are....at least not in front of me...DID.U.GET.THAT!
he shouted at last making her flinch as she escaped from his grip and took a few back steps for safety purpose..! Listening to taehyungs shout...the rest people in the car came out...just to make sure everything's right!

             Two giant mens with a well built body and handsome looks....came near the seen ....one of the men with broad shoulders came to y/n and asked if she was fine....but she was too busy to answer him as she was looking at the other handsome man going towards taehyung to calm him down...and not to burst out at least not in front of a kid..

           The person who enquired y/n passed the water bottle to her....y/n now looked at his face....and it wouldn't be a lie if she had say he is the first ever boy she saw with a perfect shape, handsome to describe in short..!

To be continued..!