◾◾AFTERNOON NAP◾◾

So today's the day when park siblings mom and their step father comes for dinner...y/n still doesn't know about the dinner.as both the sibling's were busy with their afternoon movie time as they were laughing,crying,irritated....feeling mixedup emotions coming out..due to  the film they were so engrossed that they didn't sense the rain outside .....

it was raining heavy....

as the film was at end the two sighed in relief experiencing a happy ending....y/n stretched her arm tired of sitting for whole 2 hours...she throwed her arms on jimin who smiled at her...he took her onto his lap and hugged her petite body protectively.....she flinched at sudden sound of thunder and hugged jimin tightly...he chuckled
jimin: yaah!! U are a 14 year big girl now...don't tell me you are scared of thunder's!!
She snorted at his teasing and bite his shoulder as he flinched and whimpered  at the sting of bite..she smiled satisfactorily while getting out of the hug ....she walked out sassily towards the kitchen without glancing at her older brother who was rubbing his shoulder while trying to take a look at it he saw teeth marks printed red...he scoffed and left in search of her for revenge...
                He found her in the kitchen gulping down orange juice... He walked towards her and snatched the glass of juice and drank it without leaving a drop...she whined and kicked his leg lightly.... He smirked while keeping the glass away. He took both of her hands and pinned them behind her against the fridge ...
Jimin: (*cold voice) why did u bite me ?
She dint answer but just cutely glare at him....he hit her forehead with his own she hissed...
Jimin: (*stern voice) SAY!
He demanded...
Y/n: (*whining) hmpf!! U made fun of me...u are so bad ....leave my hand its hurting...
She wiggled but jimin dint budge ...she scoffed and turned her head to side as not wishing to face him...jimin giggled at her ...she faced him listening to his giggles and pouted angrily as she saw him smiling like an  idiot....she huffed and tried to get out of his grip...he smiled as he loosened his grip on her wrist and brought her hands in front and pulled her body towards himself as he hugged her.. he left her hands and his hands slide around her waist....she dint hugged him back as she tried to push him with the help of her now free hands...
Y/n: yaah!! Let go...(*scoff)
he didn't budge... Yet he was surely mad coz she was behaving rudely wid him....
Jimin: (*stern voice) stop
She gulped listening to his stern voice and stopped her actions but dint hug him back....jimin sighed as mumbled a small "sorry" ...she smiled satisfactorily and hugged him back...he smirked and throwed her over his shoulders,she let out a small scream and he run his room and throw her small body on bed and jumped on her... Almost squeezing her to death he lay on her....she wiggled and talked gibberish which came out as muffle ....he chuckled at how weak she is ....she scoffed and glared at her older brother who is laughing seeing her weak....she gave up and throw back her head on the bed  with jimin squeezing her against the bed....
                     After a good five minutes he got up from her...she sighed but still lay on the bed like a zombie....he giggled and made her sit...she held a angry pout while she crossed her arms against her chest looking at him with her intense cute glare...jimin awed at her and pulled her on his lap...she snickered but still made herself comfortable on his lap...he kissed her cheek continuously while she scrunched her face in fake disgust trying to avoid his kisses..
Y/n: (*dramatic) i wouldn't be shocked if i look thin after living a sandwich life a few minutes...such a heavy bread you are..
He chuckled at her words...
Jimin: now i guess u learned not to bite a bread without its permission..
She looked at him in disbelief..as he laughed at her reaction and pecked her lips...
Jimin:  now let's have a afternoon sleep....
She gasped as he said as he throw her on the bed and covered both of them with blanket...y/n sighed defeatedly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in the crook of her neck ....y/n smiled at his actions as she slowly caressed his hair...he closed his eyes and leaned to her touch feeling warmth of her baby sis..she mumbled
Y/n: oppa! What happened u looked tired now a days....
Jimin: (*soft voice) nothing boboo...just got some extra works....
Y/n: Oo.....hmm
Jimin: baby! I have something to tell u...
Y/n: yes oppa?
Jimin: today mom and our step dad is coming for dinner...
Her eyes widened listening to him.....she don't want to see her mom...she just doesn't feel like meeting....she made up in her mind that whatever she had to do she wont be at the dinner today...she thought of making some excuse to escape it...she let out a small hum but only to listen a soft snores against her neck...she sighed as she also eyes and soon drifted to afternoon nap thinking how her step father would be...she just wished him not be a jerk....

To be continued......sorry for inconvenience but i changed my account...only for this book...coz it isn't supporting in that acc.