◾◾LETTER◾◾

Y/n and hobi were enjoying their lunch...she was so happy.... She was taking to jhope....she remembered about the prank she did on jimin....she giggled and told that to jhope while laughing her ass out....listening to that jhope widened his eyes in shock 😲

and chocked on his drink....y/n gave him water...he drank that water.... And asked her..
Jhope:u bratt!! What will u do if he gets angry seeing his condition!!!
Y/n widened her eyes
Y/n: omo! Oppa i dint thought about that.....
She released a shaky breath thinking of her state after jimin knowing about her prank....
Y/n: (*pulling her hair) arghh!! Why am I so dumb.... What should I do now... Hobi oppa plz save me from that monster...plz...plz.. *puppy eyes
Jhope: i cant do anything baby...let's see wha* cut off by phone ring
He gasped seeing his phone
Jhope: (*whisper yell)it's jimin....
Y/n eyes widened as she hugged jhope buried her face in his chest trembling...

30 minutes ago at jimin house:
Jimin got up from his bed yawning as he had enough sleep...
Jimin pov:
As soon as got up i looked around the room..bcz i cant find my sister... She was sleeping with me where did she went then... Did someone kidnapped her..... No..no....no one can handle that brat for a long time... They may abandon her in few minutes After kidnapping... then i got up from the bed and decided to search for her in the living room... But then I saw a not on the table beside my bed ....i opened the note and read it.....i smiled and mumbled a ok....i chuckled seeing her handwriting..... She must be in hurry while writing it.....it looks like a handwriting of 6years old child.... *Smile
I kept the note in my book and then i heard door bell.....

Ding dong ding daway...
Jimin went to open the door....there was a post card delivery man.....he took a card from his bag and was going to give to jimin...he screamed 😱....jimin also screamed 😱 along with him as he also got scared by his sudden scream..
Jimin: yahh!! What's wrong with u....
Man: 😨 sir-r....u....r.. u....sic-ck....i mean..do-o u have any t-type of allergy??? He said taking a few steps back fastly...
Jimin:huh!! What r u talking about?  I cant understand u?and i don't have any type of allergy ....
Man: oo...ok-k...i came here to deliver t-this..
He put the letter on the ground near jimins feet ...grab his bag .....and ran out from there leaving one shoe 👞... After few seconds that man again came running pick his shoe in his hands and ran away...
Jimin: (*scoff) huh! He is acting like he saw a ghost.... What a weirdo...(he said picking the letter from ground)
He then went inside the house ...his stomach was growling out of hunger....he sat on the couch and opened the letter.......it was from her mom...he smiled and read it...his smile vanished as he was further reading the letter...he lost his appetite after reading that letter..he tore the letter and throw it away.....
He went to washroom to wash his face and calm down.....but.....as soon as he saw his face in his mirror....he screamed.....he widened his eyes....
Jimin:what is this.....who did this to my face...

He then remembered something....
Jimin: oo...no...so that delivery man was behaved like that bcz of my face....shit....how embarrassing....argh.... WHO THE HELL DID THIS .....oh right ...who else can do ....that brat.....
He said as he started pouring water on his face but that marks was not fading....he groaned and  then rubbed soap on his face ....and washed off with water...but that art of y/n just fade a little...he was now boiling in anger....
He marched to the bed room and called jhope.......