•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5°•

♡♤ ♤♡

"𝔖𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲

"𝔖𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲."
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

Panic was what I felt in this moment. Patrick looked emotionless, his head was to the side due to the slap i had given him. And his right cheek had my hand imprinted on it, it was red. Guilt began to form in my stomach. I felt kind of...bad. But that was shorted lived when I remembered what type of situation I was in.

"What's going on in there!?" Victor's voice yelled behind the door.

"Let's us in!!" Belch also pitched in.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" Henry's voice made my tits drop I swear.

I heard someone punch the door nob causing it to fall to pieces. I gulped.

I'm fucking dead.

The door opened to reveal, Belch, Victor, and Henry. They all walked in, giving us weird looks.

"What's going on in here?" Henry asked confused.

Everyone's eyes was on me including Patrick's. But Patrick broke the silence.

"Y/n over here didn't want to eat dinner, so she tried locking herself in the room. Like a bad girl." Patrick stretched the bad and held eye contact with me.

I was beginning to feel nervous.

"So..I tried grabbing her, but when I grabbed onto her wrists she cried. So when I tried to see her wrists..she slapped me." Patrick sounded pissed.

"What are you hiding Y/n" Belch asked me.

"Nothing." I answered quietly.

"Grab her arms and hold her legs down." Belch ordered.

"WAIT NO DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I tried fighting Patrick off me but he kept me down.

It was useless fighting against all four of them, they were so much stronger than me. I tried to kick and punch them but they grabbed onto me before I even had the chance to do so. By the time they already grabbed me I couldn't move at all. No matter how hard I tried.

"Please don't do this, I-m s-sorry." My voice broke at the end of my sentence. My throat tightened, hot tears were rolling down my face.

All they guys eyes landed on me,  softening. But they continued to hold me down. Victor held my arms down, Belch and Patrick held my legs, and Henry was standing beside me. He stared deep into my eyes. He reached over to my sleeves and pulled them down. A pit in my stomach formed, knowing what he'd find. Henry rolled down my sleeves completely, his eyes widened. Both my old and new cuts were on display to them.

As tears coutined to roll down my face I tried pulling away but I was held still by the others. Keeping me in place. Henry's eyes softened when he saw my cuts. What he did next shocked me, he leaned down and kissed my wrist. Kissing every, single cut. My blood smeared against his lips, I looked at him in disgust.

"Why do you do this baby?" Henry's voice was soft, putting me a little at ease.

I gave him no response, my mind thought of the question he asked me. There's a lot of things that come to play when it comes to me harming myself. At first I did it out of hate towards myself, my father would constantly tell me poor things about myself. Soon enough I came to believe what he would say to me, causing me to feel anger and frustration towards myself. I would feel alone, numb..so many things.

"You can't be doing this my love." Henry wrapped his muscular arms around me, he rubbed my back in a circular motion.

As much as I hate to admit it, I felt a little calmer. The guys then surrounded me, they all held sadness in their eyes. Which caught me by surprise.

"We love you angel." Belch rubbed my leg.

I paused for a second. Love? Love is a strong word, they can't love me. That's impossible, how can they love someone who they knew so little about?

I flinched at his touch at first, short shortly after I gave in. I was too tired to fight back. Victor rubbed my scalp making me let out a sigh. He brushed my hair with his long slim fingers, it felt nice. My eyes began to feel droopy, damn...I've been getting tired easily. This whole situation takes a toll on me. I'm both mentally and physically exhausted. My eyes then closed and I was met with a deep slumber...again.

NO ONE'S POV:

The guy's watched Y/n in sadness, they were saddened by the fact that their baby harms herself. But that won't be happening anymore, one of them will always be watching her while the others do they're own thing. They all loved Y/n deeply. They admired her, they admired every little thing about her.

They fantasize about her in sick ways. They would all be lying if they said that they didn't get excited when they saw Y/n cry. Of course, her cutting herself wasn't something they enjoyed or were happy about. They don't want their baby to get hurt. But seeing her crying put them all on edge. And her melting into they're touch like putty, ah, that was pure bliss.

They want Y/n to depend on them for everything, for her to be weak and vulnerable. The only person Y/n needs is them, they know that she hasn't realized it yet but she will...soon. They want to clip off their angel's wings so she won't be able to fly away from them. They want her all to themselves. And if others interfere with that they won't hesitate to have them face the same fate as you're dad did. Y/N is they're twisted fantasy.

They all knew that in order for Y/n to love them back takes time. They just hope that its soon. But they'll wait, not long though.