Ning Ning could not help but laugh as she saw those words, but her laughter soon turned into tears.

The words that appeared under the art of resurrection was—

"If one were to desire immortality, discard the body and enter a painting."

"...Wait for a bit, Li Lang." Ning Ning coaxed Shi Zhong Tang, "I will paint you right now, I will revive you right now..."

But with a turn of her head, she saw another line appeared in the book.

"Upon attaining immortality, one shall request nothing else from the world."

As the poem finished, the book burst into flames by itself.

"No!" Ning Ning leapt towards the book. She desperately tossed sand on the book, she even started using her hands in an attempt to put out the fire after panicking. But the book burned even faster, nothing was left but ash before her hands could feel hot.

The ashes were floating in front of her. Ning Ning knees buckled as she knelt on the floor and started crying in pain.

The book was gone, the priest was dead, no one else in the world knew about the art of the person within the painting. There was not even a person who knew how to kill her. She would live forever, she would be alone forever.

Ning Ning could not help but shiver after the thought set in.

A wave of unprecedented loneliness came over her.

She could not help but feel cold. She turned around and crawled towards Shi Zhong Tang, she cried as she seeked warmth from him by bringing him into her embrace.

"Li Lang, I'm scared." She cried, "I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of living..."

Her cries echoed in the desert, as no one responded.

Her parents, her siblings, and now even Shi Zhong Tang had left her. She was the only person in the entire world who didn't want to live, but she would live forever.

"Passed!" Director Shi clapped his hands. "I hereby announce that the filming for <<The Person Within the Painting>> has officially ended!"

The cameramen tossed their hats skywards, the entire crew burst into joy.

The end of filming. This weighed on Ning Ning's mind, it made her feel unusually heavy.

"How are you going to celebrate tonight?" Shi Zhong Tang opened his eyes and asked her within her embrace as he smiled.

By waiting for your death. That was what Ning Ning was thinking, but she ended up asking him, "What are your plans?"

"Don't even try to celebrate alone." Director Shi walked over and told them, "Tonight we will have an end-of-filming banquet together!"

Director Shi was someone who constantly looked for an excuse to eat, how could he miss out on using the end of filming (celebration) as an excuse? Mountains of food and beverages were served. Director Shi was happily biting down on a pig's head, Wen Yu was beside him feeding him vegetables while constantly tugging on him.

Quite a number of people approached and clinked glasses with Ning Ning. Ning Ning smiled as she sipped on her drink. She dared not let herself get drunk, all her attention was on Shi Zhong Tang.

He was the same old Shi Zhong Tang, skipping and jumping about. He was displaying no signs of suicidal tendencies.

Even the little accident that happened didn't affect his mood.

A fan had mixed into the banquet and jumped onto him while screaming, "I love you, Tang Tang! I love you!"

Everyone was stupefied as they pulled her off him and shouted for security.