Shi Zhong Tang answered, "I'm looking for someone."

Ning Yu Ren stated, "What a coincidence, I am looking for someone too."

A few more knocks rang out.

Ning Yu Ren said, "Open up, I have something to ask you."

Ning Ning guessed that Ning Yu Ren wanted to ask about the Masked Man. She hesitated before opening the door and said, "Come in..."

Her voice was stuck in her throat.

Outside of the door was not Shi Zhong Tang nor Ning Yu Ren.

There was only a man wearing a smiling mask.

"You finally opened the door." He initially used Ning Yu Ren's voice, then he switched to Shi Zhong Tang's voice. He smiled as he reached out with ticket in hand. "Here, for you, please take it."

Ning Ning wanted to quickly close the door, but the Masked Man raised his arm and blocked it.

"Take it!" He tried very hard to force himself into the room. He pushed the door with one hand and reached into the room with another, the ticket in his hand was almost on Ning Ning's face. "You have already changed the fate of another person, why can't you change mine? Take pity on me! Take it! Take it!"

Once he became agitated, the smile on his mask became more vivid. It was not a sincere smile, but a professional shallow smile that salesmen and con artists used.

"Help me! Help me!" Ning Ning could not help but start shouting.

The sound of a door opening and footsteps came from the outside, they were accompanied by the angry roar of Shi Zhong Tang, "What are you doing?"

The Masked Man turned and took a look then immediately tried to escape.

Shi Zhong Tang chased after him in slippers, shouting as he chased him, "Underwear thief! Everyone, get him!"

The Masked Man who was maligned by Shi Zhong Tang stumbled for a moment, then started to run even faster.

The hallway was in chaos, doors were opening one after another, there were endless footsteps, the shouts were getting louder. Shi Zhong Tang returned after a while, the slipper on his left foot was gone. He was a little out of breath but he had no time to tend to himself. He first helped Ning Ning who was sitting on the ground to her bed.

Then he asked her with concern, "Are you alright? Do you want a kebab to calm your nerves?"

Ning Ning stayed silent for a while and looked at him. "You're not scared? You have to piggyback me up to the top floor tomorrow."

"You're still holding on to that?" Shi Zhong Tang smiled. "I was joking with you, when you give the girl you like a piggyback ride, who would care whether she is fat on that day?"

Director Shi was very angry because of this incident, he had a big argument with the management of the hotel. The hotel was forced to tighten the security for a few days, every stranger coming in and out of the hotel had to go through a thorough background check. This seemed to be effective as things seemed to be peaceful for the next few days, the Masked Man did not appear in front of Ning Ning again.

But the unrest within Ning Ning did not decrease.

She had the nagging feeling that she had forgotten something.

But what exactly was it? She could not seem to remember...

It was not until a rest period on a certain day of the shoot when Shi Zhong Tang sat beside her. "My dad seems to want to replace Ning Yu Ren."