Ning Ning immediately turned cheerful, reaching out and covering Ning Yu Ren's eyes while gently saying. Then we will do this again." Ning Yu Ren shivered a little when Ning Ning's fingers touched her. "What, what are we doing?"

The three scenes you just did, let me demonstrate them once-as the Phantom." Ning Ning did not move her hands which seemingly lack temperature, she only lowered her voice. Most of the time the Phantom would not reveal himself directly to another person. His presence was represented by his voice, so you have to take note of your vocalisation..."

She had learned this from Chen Jun Yan. He was an expert on using his voice. He could portray the same sentence with a difference voice and emotion based on the environment and his needs. He he, now that she thought about it, his sweet talks were always laced with lies.

"Come, listen to me carefully." Ning Ning slowly got closer to Ning Yu Ren and repeated the three sentences from before with different voices and emotions.

"I love you."

"I am jealous of you."

"I hate you."

Goosebumps appeared on Ning Yu Ren's body as the last three words were spoken.

Ning Ning was still unwilling to let her go, she gently laughed, "Come, give it a try. Ning Yu Ren bit her pale lips, then opened her trembling mouth.

"I love you!"

"I am jealous of you."

"I hate you."

Not far from this, the Director and Chen Guan Chao had witnessed everything.

"Such a waste of time." Chen Guan Chao didn't express any opinion on Ning Yu Ran's performance, he felt that Ning Ning performed better. "The gap between the two of them is too wide."

"That is because you have not met a lot of people." The Director gazed at Ning Yu Ren Instead, then tugged Chen Guan Chao and signalled for him to leave together so that the girls wouldn't hear what he had to say next. "You favour Wen Xiao Ning. She is indeed not bad, but she has a fatal flaw. So on the contrary, favour Ning Yu Ren more. She does have a lot of flaws but she has a very outstanding merit..."

"What merit? Why can't I see It?" Chan Guan Chao asked in a straightforward manner, "Don't tell me you've gone senile?"

The Director clenched down on the script in his hands. It was a feat for this did to be able to live this long, if he was not the son of an old friend and the investor of this film, the Director would have long pushed him into the wall in front and throw a few rocks down.

"Just wait and see." The Director had wanted to tell him the reason, but suddenly decided not to. He didn't want to be straightforward with Chen Guan Chao anymore. He turned and glanced towards the direction of the two girls and downplayed it, "The preparations will require three to four months anyway, just put the two of them together. We will at most get them to phase two of the training, all the merits and flaws would reveal themselves."

Thus, both Ning Ning and Ning Yu Ren received the notification that both of them had passed the selection and became the reserve actresses for the role of the Phantom. They had to live in Orchid Theater, there would be specialised drama teachers who will teach them everything about performing arts, allowing them to be closer to the characterisation of the Phantom.

Ning Yu Ren's lessons were more comprehensive in comparison because just arrived from a county. She still had the accent of someone from the countryside. The Director had insisted for her not to be dubbed over, so she had to have an extra lesson in speech correction. When the timetables were given out, Ning Yu Ren took a look and was almost suffocated, but what was even more suffocating was...looking at Ning Ning who was beside her.