A/n

▪︎ First of all, thank you for reading this book. I didn't think it would go this far.

▪︎ Second things second, I sincerely apologize for not updating in a long time and sorry to keep you guys waiting but I had my exams going on and I just finished them yesterday so I could not update. For those of you who are very excited for the next part I have already updated and Chapter 11 is posted so you can read it. I am very sorry once again and thank you for being patient.

▪︎ I have a few questions regarding the book and I would like to know your opinion.

1. Do you guys want to save Hayley and have a Haylijah could?

2. Do you want a Kolvina couple?

3. Do you guys want a Stefan- Klaus friendship?

4. A mutual friendship between the Salvatores and the Mikaelsons?

5. Do you guys want [Y/n]'s transition soon or later in the story?

6. A Katherine- [Y/n] friendship?

7. A Benzo couple?

8. More of [Y/n] and Klaus moments?

9. Do you guys want Henrik back sooner or later?

10. Do you want [Y/n] to be able to speak to Henrik without him being alive yet? Like on the other side?

▪︎ I am not really following the plotline and not the exact plot so there will be changes and sorry if it doesn't exactly follow the events. I hope you understand.

▪︎ Thank you once again for reading this book and being patient with me.

Adios.