Chapter 6 : The [L/n] Residence

Recap:

Well I'll do that tomorrow. For now let's go to sleep as I will have to wake up early tomorrow because they are coming tomorrow. I was thinking about Nik when I felt my eyelids getting heavy and soon sleep consumed me.

------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The next day arrived faster than any of the Mikaelsons had imagined but they were all kind of happy to meet [Y/n] again, but not as much as Rebekah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson and of course Niklaus Mikaelson. Niklaus had a different reason when compared to Kol and Rebekah. Kol was excited because he knew that he was going to be practicing his magic, something which he quite enjoyed and Rebekah was excited to make a new friend as [Y/n] understood her. However, Niklaus was excited just because he was going to see her. Seeing her mde him feel alive again. Eventhough he didn't show it, he was excited.

Soon all the Mikaelson siblings had come down and were ready to leave. As they were about to leave their dear mother had called out to them as she saw that they were leaving. "Where are you going?" Asked Esther. They all knew what they were supposed to say according to [Y/n]'s plan. Elijah being the wisest one out of them all said, "Oh mother, we are just going for some sibling bonding time as you know we need it." It took everything in Klaus and Kol to not burst out in anger against their mother. However, Klaus had calmed a bit when he thought about [Y/n], and Kol knew he couldn't use his magic due to what [Y/n] said. After Elijah said that Esther looked towards Finn as to say that tell me what they plan on. Finn nodded understanding what she meant. What she didn't know was that Finn was on his siblings' side and not on his mother's side.

They all left after Esther went back in her room.

Meanwhile [Y/n]'s POV

I woke up as I heard my alarm ring. I dismissed my alarm and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and showered. After that I did my morning routine, put my [h/l] [h/c] hair in a messy bun and wore this outfit.

(I liked this outfit that's why I chose it but if you don't like it, feel free to choose which ever outfit you like but please keep the hairstyle as a messy bun

(I liked this outfit that's why I chose it but if you don't like it, feel free to choose which ever outfit you like but please keep the hairstyle as a messy bun.)

As I finished getting ready I went downstairs and make breakfast. I prepare the batter for simple pancakes and chocolate chip pancakes. I made extra batter incase the Mikaelson would want to eat. I made a few pancakes for myself and put the other batter in the fridge. I poured honey/chocolate syrup on top of the pancakes.

(If you're confused why I put a slash, it's because that depends on which type of pancake you chose. So if you chose simple pancakes it is honey, and if you chose choco chip pancakes it is chocolate syrup. Or if you choose both pancakes then both.)

)