Chapter 4 : The Mikaelson Ball (Part 3)

Recap:
Unbeknownst to [Y/n] there was someone watching her with adoration in their eyes.

----------------------

[Y/n]'s POV

"So I assume you like horses?" I immediately turned when I heard someone say that. As I turned around I saw that it was Nik who said that. I nodded at him to allow him to come near me. He came and stood next to me by the horse.

"You know horses are better than people. They are loyal to those who they belong to." Nik looked a bit shocked after I said that, well it was his line anyways. 

"My father slashed a sword right across my favorite horse and heheaded him." He said. 

"If you don't mind me asking, but what was his name, your horse I mean?" I asked him eventhough I knew the horse's name. He seemed shocked when I asked him that but anyways told me.

"His name was Theo." 

"May he rest in peace." I said. I widened my eyes as I remembered the fight between Kol and Damon. "Klaus we got to find Kol, now!" 

"Why?" He asked. 

"Because we can't let anyone know that Kol has his magic back, especially the Scooby-Gang." He nodded and we went in search of Kol, but as I kind of knew where he would be I directly went to the balcony along with Nik.

As we reached there I saw Kol and Damon about to fight and I immediately called out Kol's name. He turned to look towards me and was about to use his magic on Damon but one look from me and he knew not to use his magic. I wanted to keep it concealed for as long as I could. Before I could step forward Damon snapped Kol's neck. It made me very angry and so I gave Damon an aneurysm and snapped his neck without him knowing that I was the one who did that.

I went towards Kol and took his head on my lap and touch his head and started chanting so he could wake up immediately. He soon woke up and was about to stand up to snap at Damon but saw that he was laying unconscious on the balcony due to his neck being snapped. He turned to me and asked, "Why did you stop me from using my magic?" 

"I don't want anyone to know about you having your magic back right now. Esther might know an be suspicious so try your best not to use magic in front of her and the Scooby-Gang. Okay?" I explained. He directly understood and nodded his head. 

He turned to leave the balcony but before he left he said, "By the way, thanks for helping with my neck being snapped and him." while pointing towrds the unconscious one. 

"No problem." I replied while smiling comfortably at him.

I turned around and saw Nik looking at me with an expression that I could decipher. "What's wrong Nik, I-I mean Klaus?" I stuttered because I called him Nik instead of Klaus. He didn't look bothered though that I called him Nik instead he told me l something which caught me by surprise.

"Call me Nik if you want, love. I don't mind." I just nodded. 

"Let's get back in before Damon knows It was me who did that to him." I said while nodding my head towards Damon's unconscious, neck-snapped body. He nodded and we left the balcony.

We were in the hall where everyone was and I just nodded at the Mikalesons to let them know that they should act like we don't know each other. I slowly whispered to Nik, "After the ball, tell your siblings to meet me outside your house, but only after everyone has left, okay?" He simply nodded.

I need to tell them the plan and how they should act like as if they are linked, I thought.

Chapter 4 done.
Until then, Adios