Chapter 8 : Plan to rescue Kai Parker & White Oak

Recap:

Elijah was happy seeing Niklaus happy and he thought that maybe, just maybe [Y/n] is Niklaus's redemption that he is looking for. He just hoped it is true. He left and went to his room to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

[Y/n]'s POV

I woke up and realized that I was not at my house, but I was at the Mikaelson Mansion because of the design of the room. I looked down and noticed that I was still in the outfit from last night. I must have fallen asleep last night, I thought. I got out of bed and saw a pair of clothes at the side table. I took them and went to the bathroom in the room.

I freshened up and wore the outfit that I think were Rebekah's.

I went downstairs after dressing up. I saw Nik on the couch with his sketch book in his hand drawing something. Finn was sitting on the sofa alongside Kol, who was doing nothing but a few tricks with his magic and by his expression, he looked a bit bored. Elijah was on the single sofa with a book in his hand and by the looks of it, he seemed to be reading it. Rebekah was nowhere to be found. "Hey guys." I greeted. They all looked towards me and returned the greeting. "Where's Rebekah?" "I'm right here." I turned around towards the voice and saw said person behind me standing there. "Hi." I waved and she waved in return. "As now everyone is here, I have something to tell you guys. The White Oak is still there." They all looked shocked as I broke the news to them. "I know you guys burnt the tree, but i think somehow a seedling was left which grew more white oak. The Mystic Falls sign board is made out of white oak as well as the bridge. So if I were you I'd go and burn it before the Scooby-Gang find out about it." They nodded and got up from what they were doing.

Third Person POV

As they all went outside [Y/n]'s voice halted them, "If you guys don't mind can I go home, please and can I take Kol with me?" They all nodded for the first one but for the second Elijah asked, "What do you need Kol for?" [Y/n] said,"I just need his help in something, but only if you don't mind."

They all agreed as they didn't think of it that much but there was someone who didn't like it a bit. Klaus Mikaelson was reeking of jealousy after seeing that his mate needed Kol's help, but he didn't let it show it on his face.

They both parted ways. [Y/n] and Kol went towards the [L/n] Residence and the rest of the Mikaelsons went towards the bridge to burn it. Before they left [Y/n] said, "Make sure it is all burnt and that you get back its ashes and,... be careful y'all." They nodded and left.

[Y/n]'s POV

As they left I turned to Kol and saw that he was looking at me expectantly. I understood that he meant to ask why or for what I needed his help. "Remember I told you about a Sociopath?" I asked and he nodded meaning he remembered. "We are going to rescue him today, and I just wanted you to come so that you would be familiar with each other before the others met him." He nodded once more and we left to go to my house to formulate a plan.

<Time Skip>

We reached my house and we entered and first thing I did was have breakfast as I didn't have one at the Mikaelsons'. So I made waffles. As they were done cooking, I poured honey(or any other syrup of your choice) on top of it and a few berries as well.

As soon as I finished my breakfast and Kol having declined it after I asked him, we went to the dining room to plan 9m how to rescue Kai

"First of all we will need some blood from a Bennet witch which I can get and also magic so we can go and as we (while pointing towards us both) have magic it becomes easier. A word of warning, he may be a bit, how do I put it, sociopathic, but who am I talking to. I think you can handle that, can't you?" I asked him playfully as I knew he could handle it. He nodded while giving me a playful smirk. I just laughed while shaking my head. We were ready and I went to get blood from Bonnie.

<Time Skip>

As I saw Bonnie in her house I went inside and put a spell on her to make her unconscious. "Ad Somnum." She immediately fell into my arms and I got to work. I got the amount of blood I needed from her and healed her. "Asinta mulaf hinto." And I wiped her memory of someone making her unconscious.

I left and met Kol at the house. "Are you ready?" I asked him. He nodded confidently and I started the spell to enter the prison world. Soon a blinding white light engulfed us.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile with the other Mikaelsons, they ahd burned down the bridge and the name board just like [Y/n] said. They then collected the ashes and made sure not to leave anything behind. They put it in a pouch so that they can figure out what to do woth it later.

Klaus had only one thing on his mind, [Y/n]. He kept on thinking if she likes Kol, and what she was doing right now and where she was, etc. He was entirely consumed by her thoughts that he didn't realize nor hear Rebekah calling his name. Rebekah looked confused as Klaus didn't answer and looked to be in deep thoughts.

Elijah also noticed, in fact all the Mikaelsons present there noticed that Klaus had spaced out, but the difference between Elijah and the other two was that Elijah had a slight idea about what he might be thinking. He was in fact fifty percent sure that he was thinking about [Y/n] and Kol. He shook Klaus by his shoulder which was enough to bring him back to earth. Elijah simply said, "Don't worry brother." And they all left to go to the Mikaelson Mansion or more possibly the [L/n] Residence.

What they didn't know was that [Y/n] and Kol were not at the [L/n] Residence, but in fact they were in a prison world, they were on their way to help a sociopath escape from his prison, his misery.

Here it is, Chapter 8 done.
Enjoy.
Until next time,
Adios.