Chapter 11: The British Vampire

Recap:

Tomorrow might be a frantic day.

-----------------------------

[Y/n]'s POV

I woke up at about 15 minutes to 6 AM and started to get ready as I had to get moving to get my work done, if you know what I mean. I freshened up and put on my red sweatshirt with dark-blue jeans and low white converse to finish off the look.

 I freshened up and put on my red sweatshirt with dark-blue jeans and low white converse to finish off the look

(Without the glasses.)

I went to the room where I kept all the blood bags, knowing that they will be needed and will come in handy. As I went down I saw Kol all ready and sat at the couch in the front sitting room, sipping on a blood bag. I raised an eyebrow at that but I just shrugged as I knew he would have gotten it from anywhere. I reached the bottom of the stairs and got his attention, due to his supernatural hearing.

"So, who's this guy we are saving?" He asked while getting up from the couch and meeting me in the middle.

I raised an eyebrow and, "What? No hi or hello [Y/n]?" I asked playfully and sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. Hello Darling. How are you this super fine morning?" He asked with a very serious tone, note the sarcasm. I chuckled at his tone at shook my head at him and motioned towards the front door with a nod of my head. He got the memo and we got outside.

We got in the car and as expected, "So, who are we saving again?" Came a very eager voice.

"Relax Kol, I'm telling you." that being said I told him who we were saving. "Name is Lorenzo St John, but prefers being called Enzo. Is a vampire in captive who has been experimented and tortured for about 10 years and is still being experimented on as we speak. We are going to save him. Oh, and he is British." He nodded following everything I said and continued sipping from the blood bag that he had opened when he had gotten into the car.

<TimeSkip>

We just reached the Augustine house after a lot of Kol drinking blood from blood bags, that I realized that he was getting it from his magic, a bit of driving. We got out of the car and looked at the Augustine building in front of us.

"So, you want to do this old fashioned way by going up the door and waiting for them to invite you in or, you want to do it supernatural way and 'does killing action of cutting the neck and taking hearts out dramatically' like that?"

"So you mean to tell me that without me being invited I can still enter the building?" He asked.

"Of course. Right I forgot to tell you that now that you're a Heretic, you're half warlock so you don't necessarily need to be invited to enter someone's property." I explained.

"Awesome" was the reply I got from him.

By looking at his face it was clear as day, he wanted to do the latter. "So, shall we?" He smirked the famous Mikaelson smirk and nodded.

We went and knocked, down the down. That seemed to gain everyone's attention to us and that when it was on. I used my magic to make them unconscious while Kol, well he vampspeeded around and snapped everyone's necks or atleast the ones that I had not knocked down. After finishing the job we nodded at each other and went to look for who we came for, Enzo.

It took a while and a quite a bit of neck-snapping done by Kol, we got to Enzo's cell. He looked tired, maybe because he didn't have enough blood. He looked up at us when he heard our steps most likely by his supernatural hearing. Kol was about to go rip the doors/bars off but before he could do that I disintegrated them into ash by a simple 'Una Scar'. I entered the cell along with Kol and went near Enzo and summoned a blood bag to give it to him. He took it and drank it immediately. Kol and I carried him and I teleported us outside.

"Are you okay?" I asked while looking at Enzo. He just stared at me while frowning and nodded after sometime. "Oh, I'm [Y/n], [Y/n] [L/n]. And this is." I said as I introduced myself and gestured towards Kol to introduce himself.

"Kol Mikaelson." He said while looking at Enzo.

"Enzo." He simply said back. He looked at us for a few more minutes before asking, "Why did you save me? And how did you even know that someone let alone I was here?"

"Well, that's a long story Enzo, but for now let's get you cleaned up and get you new clothes. Let's get you to my house." I said and he looked reluctant but nodded anyways. We got in the car and drove to my house, but not before burning the lab like how Enzo said when he was asked what he wanted to do with it.

We got back after 2 hours or so, after having given Enzo another blood bag. I let him in as he needed to be invited because he was a vampire and all that stuff. We went inside and it was weirdly quiet. I just shrugged and told Enzo to take any room he wanted that was not taken yet and that the wardrobe inside the room would have clothes that would fit him. Oh I forgot to mention that I had put a spell or charm if you say so on the wardrobes in each room which would give the person staying in that room the clothes of their size and their choice and likes. He nodded and went while I stayed back to thank Kol for coming with me. "Thanks a lot Kol."

He gave me a confused look and asked, "What for?"

"For helping me in saving Enzo, it nice to have a friend with you when you go do something. That is if you want to be friends." I said while not wanting it to look like I was forcing him to be my friend or anything like that.

He just shrugged and said, "You are so very welcome."

I just smiled in return and went upstairs in my room to tick something of my list and to rest for a bit as I had woken up early today and using all that magic at Augustine had exhausted me. I really need to practice and work on my magic. I got to my room and entered and got my diary where I had all the points and ticked off one and added a few things. It looked like this.

1. Stop Esther.✓
2. Convince Finn to stop being suicidal.✓
3. Tell Finn about Sage and Freya.✓
4.Help Save the Mikalesons.
5. Prevent Kol's death.
6. Help Nik feel loved and to become a full family.
7. Convince Elijah to not trust Elena.✓
8. Burn the White Oak Tree.✓
9. Make sure to warn Elena and the Scooby-Gang to leave the Mikaelsons alone.
10. Practice my magic.
11. Find who my soulmate is.
12. Help Kai escape from the prison world.✓
13. Save Enzo from Augustine.✓
14. Save Davina from the sacrifice.
15. Help Marcel understand that the Mikaelsons didn't abandon him.
16. Try communicating with Henrik if possible.
17. Save Freya.
18. Stop/ Kill Dahlia.

After seeing I still had a lot to do, I sighed and put the diary away. I didn't know how tired and drained I was until I hit the pillow and without realizing I had fallen asleep.

Unbeknownst to [Y/n], there was a certain sandy blond haired and blue eyed man in the house that could not get her out of his head.

--------------------
Chapter 11 done.
Enjoy.
Until next time,
Adios.