Chapter 7 : The Plan

(!A/n: Just to be clear. [Y/n] doesn't know who her soulmate is because she hasn't transformed in her wolf form yet.!)

Recap:

This is going to be a long day but might be worth it, [Y/n] thought.

-----------------------------------

[Y/n]'s POV

We all sat down in the sitting room after looking at the paintings. "So, what's the plan?" Asked Elijah. I nodded and said, "The Scooby-Gang and Esther don't know that Kol has his magic back, and they think that you all are still linked which you are but not in the way they want you to be. And I want to keep it that way. So the plan is to act unknown to their plan. We know that they are trying to kill you and trust me. They won't succeed as long as I am here."

They all nodded meaning they understood. "But what do you want us to do?" Asked Rebekah while pointing towards herself and her siblings. "From what I know, they have a plan to kill you all. So I want you to go to the Mystic Grill and act like everything is normal and I know for a fact that they will send Caroline to distract Nik and so they could then dagger Kol. But what they don't know is that all of you are going to the Mystic Grill and that I have kept a very powerful protection spell on all of you. Nothing can harm you as long as I am alive and the spell cannot be removed by any other witch except me." They all listened attentively.

"And what about my magic?" Kol asked. I smiled at him and said, "I was just going to talk about that. We are going to train. You and me. Right after discussing the plan." He nodded. I looked towards everyone asking for their agreement and approval of the plan. They all nodded again. I sighed. "Can you guys please speak instead of just nodding your heads. I told you not to nod your heads yesterday as well." I said a bit annoyed and irritated. They all chuckled after I said that and said,"Alright we will not, sorry." I nodded and turned towards Kol and said, "Well let's go train." His face told me how excited he was by just thinking about magic. I turned towards the others and said, "You can do whatever you want in the meantime while me and Kol are practicing our magic upstairs." They agreed and I took Kol upstairs with me in my secret training that I didn't show them.

I reached it and when I looked at Kol, he had a confused look on his face. Well I couldn't blame him, I myself was standing in front of a wall. His confused expression turned into a shocked one within a millisecond when he saw how the room opens. I put my hand on the wall and a door opened automatically when the system recognized my handprints. By the way I made this room when I saw that the house didn't have any training rooms and also put a handprint lock on it, how genius of me!

 By the way I made this room when I saw that the house didn't have any training rooms and also put a handprint lock on it, how genius of me!

(Like this.)

I told Kol to come inside and the inside had a boxing ring, shooting range for guns but also if you want to use knifes on them or with your magic, etc and other training things.