Chapter 3 : The Mikaelson Ball (Part 2)

Recap:
This is going to take a while, [Y/n] thought.

-------------------

[Y/n]'s POV

As I told Elijah and Kol to gather their siblings in the same room that Finn and I talked in, I went in that room to wait. To my surprise Finn was still there and he looked like he had chosen his choice. So I went to him and asked him, "So, what did you decide?" 

"I choose to help my siblings and want to get Freya and Sage back and for our family to be back together even if that means to go against my mother." He replied. 

"That's good Finn." As I said that I heard the door to the room open and new that the other Mikaelsons had come and so I prepared myself to explain. As they had all come in with Nik closing the door Elijah asked.

"So Ms.[Y/n] would you tell us why we were told to not drink the champagne?" 

"Uhh, right. About that. I stopped you all from drink the champagne because your mother had added the doppelganger blood in it so she could link you all together and kill you all, so that she could undo the mistake she made 1000 years ag-." I couldn't finish my word because I was held again the wall by Rebekah who had her hand around my neck. 

"Don't lie to us!" She exclaimed threateningly. 

"I ...am.... not... lying. If you want ....you can .... ask ..... F.F. Finn." I breathed out but paused once in a while to take in as much air as I could as she was blocking my airline.

They all turned to Finn and raised their eyebrows as if to ask 'Is what she is saying true?' As soon as Finn nodded his head hesitantly and replied with a 'yes', Elijah spoke. "Let her go Rebekah. Now!" 

Soon I felt air getting in my lungs properly as Rebekah let me go. I crouched down and breathed in as much air as I could. "But, didn't you say you were a were-witch? Then why didn't you attack or give Bekah a aneurysm so she could let you go?" Kol asked me in confused. 

"Like I told Elijah earlier during the dance, I am not your enemy and I want to help you and attacking Beks.. I mean Rebekah would make me a rival and danger to you and I don't want to be that." I explained. They all looked shocked when I said that I could attack Beks in order to save myself but didn't because it make me their enemy. 

"OK so let me ask the thing that is on all out minds right now. How did you know that out Mother had dropped Ms. Gilbert's blood in the champagne and that also in order to link us?" Elijah asked. 

"I don't think I should tell you that know, but just trust me okay. Please." I said pleasingly and hesitantly. 

"How do we know we can trust you?" Rebekah and Kol asked simultaneously, but looking at the expression on the others' faces, I could tell that they were wondering the same thing. 

"Would you trust me if I gave you your warlock magic back?" I asked while pointing my finger towards Kol. They all seemed hesitant but agreed knowing if it worked Kol would be beyond happy. I signaled Kol to come forward and told him, "Hold my hand and repeat/chant the spell after me, okay." He nodded. I started to chant but was sure to go slowly and clearly so that Kol could also chant after me. "Phasmotus imperielus immobilius mur vara invocia okta misero mundi gartus, Phasmotus imperielus immobilius mur vara invocia okta misero mundi gartus." I chanted and Kol repeated after me. I kept on chanting for a while then stopped when I felt Kol get his magic back. I took my hand back from his and told him to cast a spell that he knew from his human days.

"Patentibus!" He chanted and soon the vase near the door started to levitate. Kol laughed breathlessly as he saw that he could perform spells and do magic with his vampirism intact.

 Kol laughed breathlessly as he saw that he could perform spells and do magic with his vampirism intact

"Now you trust me?" I asked. They all nodded slowly but surely. 

"But how did you give Kol his magic back?" Fin and Rebekah asked. 

"Oh its simple." Everyone of them were listening carefully and attentively. "Kol never lost his magic. His magic just became dormant when he was turned into a vampire 1000 years ago. It just needed a boost to make it active again and by using my magic as a boost to activate his magic, he got his magic back. Simple." "Okay so let's get back to the ball before someone or more specifically, the Scooby-Gang and your mother Esther get suspicious." They all agreed and left but Elijah left after he thanked me. 

"Thank you very much Ms. [L/n]. For helping us and giving Kol his magic back. You were right. My siblings are worthy of redemption and I also saw how happy Kol looked after getting his magic back. So Thank You Very Much." 

"It's no problem Elijah and like I told you, I am here to help. I am not your enemy and I will help you guys especially you Mikaelsons in any way I can, even if I have to sacrifice myself." He nodded and was about to leave when I stopped him, "Oh and Elijah. You can call me [Y/n] or well [Y/n/n] as we are soon going to know each other and meet more often." That being said we both left the room and joined the others outside in the ball. "Act casual." I told them and they all nodded while separating. I saw this as an opportunity to go outside and look at the horses Caroline was petting on the show. Soon I was outside and saw the horses and started to go near it and petted it. Unbeknownst to me there was someone watching me with adoration in their eyes.

Chapter 3 done. Next part will be in the next chapter.
●In case, [Y/n/n] means your nickname.
Until then,
Adios