Chapter 9 : The Siphoner

Recap:

What they didn't know was that [Y/n] and Kol were not at the [L/n] Residence, but in fact they were in a prison world, they were on their way to help a sociopath escape from his prison, his misery.

-------------------------------------------

[Y/n]'s POV

As the bright light lessened I saw that we were in the woods and realized that we were indeed in the 1994 prison world. I looked to my side and saw Kol looking around. I tapped his shoulder and he turned towards me. He bobbed his head to indicate that he was listening.

"We need to get Kai out of here and knowing Kai,he will most likely be either at the Mystic Falls shops or at the Mystic Grill or at the Salvatore Boarding house. Well atleast what the house was like in 1994." I told him so that he can know where we are going.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go get Kai." He replied like facing me.

I smiled as I saw how impatient he was about meeting Kai, well so was I so, let's get on with it. I nodded to let him know that we should go. He used his super speed to first take us to the shops. We started looking for Kai but to no luck as we didn't find him there, but as I saw the isle where the pork rinds were, I went and pick a few packets for Kai as well as for Kol to taste.

We went to the Mystic Grill but to avail again cause we didn't find Kai there either which only left one place. The Salvatore Boarding house. I nod at Kol as to tell him that there is only one place left. He nods back and vamp speeds us to the Boarding house.

We reached the Boarding house and stopped at the door. We looked at each other as if to reassure and opened the door. We entered and I realized that Kai wouldn't easily come out and so I thought, why not play with him. "Hello, is someone there?" I asked and Kol looked at me like I had two heads and was crazy, but I just smiled and mouthed, let's play a game with him. He immediately had a look of mischief on his face and nodded.

"We're kind of lost and we don't know how we arrived here." I said in a fake worried tone.

"Yes, we don't know how we arrived here. Hellooo!?" Kol said. And as we entered the main room, there he was as expected Kai was sitting on a rocking chair in the main room.

He looked at us slightly amazed as we were trapped in his prison world and maybe also because he could feel our magic radiating as we were two species.

He waved his fingers to say hi and said, "Sorry, manners. I'm Kai, nice to meet you."

"