Chapter 1: Getting Transported To My Favorite Show

[Y/n]'s POV

I was on my bed in my apartment watching one of my favorite shows for the umpteenth time , yes you guessed it right, The Vampire Diaries . I was on the episode of the Mikaelson Ball where The Annoying Elena Gilbert gives her blood to Esther for the linking spell and how Esther linked her children and was going to use Finn to kill them all but I don't blame Finn, Esther has just manipulated him.
I wish I could go there and save the Mikalesons and especially help Nik feel loved and to show him that he is not a monster and is lovable. Any ways I got ready to go to bed while wearing my favorite hoodie with matching sweatpants and my most favorite ring and bracelet.

 Any ways I got ready to go to bed while wearing my favorite hoodie with matching sweatpants and my most favorite ring and bracelet

After I got in bed there suddenly came a strong wind followed by a bright light that sucked me in and everything went pitch black .

Soon I gained my consciousness and realized that I was not in my room but was in a very dark place which started to give me creeps. "Hello" I called out. There was no sound for a while which added to my anxiety. I again called out like before but the only difference now was that I got an answer in return which literally scared the living lights out of me. 

"Hello my child." I heard a voice say but I couldn't see who said it. 

"Who are you and why can't I see your face?" I asked slightly terrified. 

"Just consider me your fairy godmother or more likely godfather and you won't be able to see me so don't be scared. And to answer your unasked question, you are brought here by me so you could fulfill your wish, your fate, your purpose and your destiny. You wished to be in The Vampire Diaries to save The Mikaelson Family and to be the redemption of the Mikaelsons." "And don't you worry my dear you will be a hybrid just like him but with a slight twist." 

"What twist?" I asked. 

"You will be a were-witch meaning a witch and a werewolf hybrid and you will not need to be forced to turn during a full moon. You will be able to change at will and to make life easier, when you turn you won't feel any pain, except for the first time when you turn." "And lastly you will also have a soulmate but I won't tell you who." 

"Then how will I know who is my soulmate?" I asked curiously. 

"You will know when the time arises, my child." "Now, I shall send you to The TVD Universe and remember you are going to be there during the episode of the Mikaelson Ball but during the day and here is your bag full of your clothes especially your favorite hoodies, sweatshirts and your favorite jewellery" The voice said in a playful tone as there was a doofle bag that suddenly appeared next to me.

 I picked it up while I replied determined "I am ready." 

"Very well." Soon I felt like the world around me was spinning.

After a few moments I felt my feet touch the ground. I saw a house not big as a mansion and not as small as an apartment which had my name on the board saying '[L/n] Residence' and guess what, it was just a few house away from. The Mikaelson Mansion.