A new friend?..|Chapter 5|

Pov:Edric blight

''Ed c'om! Mom said we needed to get somethings from the market!'' My twin sister said to me as I rolled my eyes, ''Why can't you and mittens go?'' I asked her not wanting to get up, ''Well, one. Mittens is spending the whole day with luz for a date! And two, I don't wanna go alone!'' My sister said to me ''Fine! I'll go with you'' ''Great! And after we get home I gotta get ready for a date with viney!'' My sister replied to me with small blush on her face after mentioning her girlfriend! ''Ok then, let's go now!'' I said wanting to get there then home as fast as possible to relax! ''Ok''

|AT THE MARKET|

''Ed you go get this side of the list and I get this side!'' ''Whatever ya say sis'' I lovingly said to my twin sister as I walked off to the first place ''WE MEET BACK ONCE WE'RE DONE OK??'' She yelled to me ''OK!'' I happily yelled back at her as a good twin brother would! |small time skip| I walk around the market looking for the last three items mom needs for some shit i don't really know, when i see a cute boy! [Ps:I headcannon edric as bi!] ''Hey!'' ''Hm?'' He only responds like that not even paying attention to me! ''I'm edric!'' I said to introduce myself to the cute boy beside me! ''Like in edric blight?'' ''Yep!'' ''Cool I guess'' The cute boy responded to me, at least I got a bit of attention from him! ''Are you gonna tell me you're name orr?'' I ask him curiously so I can talk to to him more!

''I'm name is hunt!'' ''Hunt?, nice name!'' ''Y-yep!'' ''Watcha shopping for?'' ''J-just somethings my uncle needs!'' ''Oh cool I guess! But why doesn't he come get em?'' I ask wanting to know why cause who in the world would have their nephew come get you stuff? ''He's really busy with work and is tired from all the work he does!'' ''Ohh.. Then what does he do?'' ''Um..'' ''He works in the emperors coven and he gets a lot of work..'' ''Oh!''''Yeah.. My family doesn't see him often anymore..'' ''O-oh!- well I'm sorry'' I say realizing I asked something about his personal life! ''Don't be! It's not your fault!'' The boy said kinda reassuring me I guess? ''Hey um?'' ''Yeah?'' He asked curious about what I was gonna say ''I'm almost finished up here and I am gonna ask if you wanna hang out for a bit? You can totally say no!'' ''Well.. I do have some time to spare so.. Yeah I would like hang out with you!'' ''Yay!'' I said super happy that he can hang out with me! ''Well I know a great place to hang out at! But after we both finish up here first!'' ''Ok then!''

|TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY BOTH ARE DONE SHOPPING|

Pov:Still edric blight

''So where are we going?'' Hunt asked me curiously! ''Well.. We're here!'' ''Woah..'' ''I know right? I found this place right after heading back from hexside!''[Ps:I will show the place at the end!] ''Oh! And by the way do you go to hexside?'' ''Uh.. No'' ''Ok then I guess!'' ''Why?'' ''Just couries of course!'' ''So what do you wanna do?'' Hunt asked me! ''Welll, I did get some bored games from luz but those are really boring!'' ''Well, how about 1 bored game then..'' ''How about a movie?'' I asked hunt couriesly and nervously about what he was gonna say.. ''Sure! Although I haven't seen a moive..'' ''Well! We can change that!!''

Words:614

THANKS FOR READING!!

This part is long overdue and I finally am able to post it without having regrets! And this story might continue, I needs some vote.. Vote yes if you want me to make a new part on this book and continue it!