A punishment?..|Chapter.3|

Pov:Hunter

''Anwser me hunter..now!'' Those words make me want to tremble.. Stay together hunter.. ''I do not know uncl-.. Emperor belos..'' I say not wanting to show fear.. ''You are a failure hunter.. But I can forgive you!'' As belos smiles at me then belos suddenly frowns.. I know what's going to happen.. ''I gave you a home, food, care..'' ''And failing missions is how you repay me?.. Hunter.. By what you did today I can forgive you!'' Then belos grips me on my shoulder hard.. Then my shoulder hurts.. ''But if you fail again.. I won't forgive you so easily you know that right?..'' ''Yes uncle..'' Then a hard slap hits me on my face.. ''Your punishment is no missions for two weeks.. And don't even think about leaving the castle.'' ''Ok..uncle'' As i was about to leave the throne room i give belos the pailsman that i and Darius got.. As usual belos breaks the pailsman in half and Inhales it's magic then the pailsman turns to dust.. Then I leave the throne room after fixing my mask..

Pov:Darius

As I left throne room I see Raine and eberwolf walking around ''Oh hello!.'' ''Oh hey Darius!'' They said with their usual calm voice ''So~, how did your mission go with the golden guard?'' ''It went well.. He wasn't that bad.'' Raine and eber looked a bit shocked ''What?'' ''O-oh! Nothing!!'' ''Darius should we invite the golden guard to the coven head meeting?'' ''Why?.'' I ask raine with slight confusion ''Well he could meet the coven heads and meet em!'' ''Sure why not?'' I say while rolling my eyes.. Later as we walk over to the golden guards room that had a sign over the door that that said °The golden guards room° ''Well this is it!'' Raine said with a bit of excitement in their voice ''Go knock darius!'' ''Why do I have to knock?'' ''Cuz.. Why not?'' After they said that they stood silent.. ''Fine I'll knock.''

|MEANWHILE IN HUNTERS ROOM|

Pov:Hunter again

As I'm just sitting on my bed wondering what do.. When i hear a knock on my door.. ''Kid!, It's uh me Darius..'' DARIUS!? WHAT'S DARIUS DOING NEXT TO MY DOOR!?.. Be calm.. Calm down.. The next thing I know is that I'm walking to my door to open it for Darius.. ''What do you need?'' I say as I open my door to see Darius and behind him are two head witches that are Raine Whispers the head witch of the Bard Coven and Eberwolf the head witch of the Beast Keeping Coven.. ''Well the three of us would like to invite you to a coven head meeting right now..'' As Darius says the first part I see Raine waving towards me so I wave back at him then continue to pay attention to what Darius is saying.. ''So.. Would you like to join us?'' ''..'' ''Sure!'' I said in a reply to Darius with a slight hit of happiness in my voice!

Word count:508

This is it for chapter 3!! And chapter 4 will be soon so look out for that! But hope this is good for a first!

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆!!