New mission.|Chapter.1|

Pov:No-one

Here darius head witch of the Abomination Coven!, Going on a mission with THE GOLDEN GARD?, Not that darius HATED him! He just dislikes him! :), But for the sake of this mission they had to get along..But let's go back to when darius was getting his mission shall we?...

''Head witch of the Abomination Coven, emperor belos would like to see you!'' Kikimora said with a hit of jealousy in her voice!, ''I'll be there now!'' ''Thank you!, you know the emperor doesn't like waiting!''. As darius walked into the throne room he saw emperor belos sitting on his throne as usual but next to belos on the right of him as usual was his right hand man..the golden gard. ''I'm glad you could make it darius!'' Belos said with a bit of frustrate. ''Of course I would never leave you waiting!'' ''Good..'' ''You have a mission.'' ''Ok. When shall I leave for it?.'' ''You didn't let me finish!, you have the mission with the golden gard!''. Darius was shocked to hear that THE MISSION HE HAD HE HAD TO WORK WITH THE GOLDEN GUARD!?. Darius was a bit mad-..ok ok, a lot mad. He didn't want to work with an annoying special treatment guard😒. ''Of course my Liege!'' ''When shall 𝐰𝐞 leave?.'' ''In a few minutes. But the golden guard will join you outside in a minute. Understand?.'' ''Yes.''...

When darius left he could see the head witch of the plant coven, shit! Darius did not like her-HELLL HE HATED HER!. She walked right over to him though! ''Darius!, did the emperor need you?.'' ''I'm going on a mission with the golden guard.'' ''How fun!''. Just then golden guard came out of the throne room just..silent. Silent like something had happened..''Let's go.'' That's all he said..it was a bit weird but darius thought nothing of it!, and with what golden guard said they left the castle to they're mission!

|TIME SKIP ALMOST TO THE PLACE!|

Darius wanted to know where they were going for the mission but golden guard just wouldn't tell him then he just laughed a bit like it was fun! ''Can I know where WE are going now?'' ''Nope!'' Golden guard said with a bit of laughter in his voice and that made darius more frustrated! But darius hearing the boy laugh was something that he wanted to smile about but didn't.. He doesn't know why he wanted to smile form hearing a laugh..it was interesting to say the least! ''Ok!, we're here!'' As the golden guard said that darius saw a cave..fun fact about darius.. He doesn't like getting dirty! ''Belos wants us to retrieve a special palismen form here in this cave.'' ''Let's go.'' Darius against his own better judgement went into the cave with the golden guard..

Word count:480

Hey everybody so yeah this is my first story! I hope this first chapter was good! And the next chapter might be short or might not be! And it might be fluff or angst I can't remember witch one I wanna do..so be prepared!

THANKS FOR READING!!