95

lalisamanoban posted via MyDay

You used to be so small. Happy birthday our little Lois.

 Happy birthday our little Lois

kimjisoo posted via MyDay

Your first of many. Happy birthday our little Lois.

Irene is 20Lisa is 18Jennie is 19Jisoo is 19

Irene is 20
Lisa is 18
Jennie is 19
Jisoo is 19

'Happy birthday, Lois! Happy birthday, Lois! Happy birthday our dear Lois, happy birthday to you.'

The birthday song was then followed by claps, startling the cat who's busy clawing her way out of Lisa's grasp.

"Good job on the cake." Jennie whispered. "Though you look like a godmother instead of the cat's mom." she snickered.

"Fuck you, Jennie." Irene whispered back not removing her gaze from Lisa and Jisoo. The two are standing side by side, looking at the cat with adoration.

"You know." Jennie said in a business-like tone. "I am much of a threat than her."
"All I need to do is wait."

"Damn it, Jennie."

Jennie let out a laugh. Triggering Irene is one of her favorite past-time these days.

"What are you two talking about?" Lisa asked as she made her way to the two.

"Oh." Jennie beamed.
"Irene is just telling me her plans for your birthday!"
Irene kicked Jennie's foot but the smile in Jennie's face didn't change.

"Yeah?" Lisa looked at Irene expectantly. All that Irene can do is nod, gaining a huge smile from Lisa.

The taller girl then left the two to look for Lois who ranaway.

"You're welcome." Jennie whispered followed by a giggle.

" Jennie whispered followed by a giggle