33

lalisamanoban posted via Myday

the bet for tonight is not to cry.
we both lost. @ jenniekim

Lisa and Jennie are both 17

"God, that was heartbreaking." It's been an hour after Lisa turned off the tv but Jennie is still crying.

"Yeah. It was. It gave me the same feeling when Captain America woke up 70 years later."

"I feel hollow, Lisa."

"And I have realized you have a heart."

Jennie pushed Lisa's shoulder.

"I want that kind of love. The kind that can cripple you and will never make you recover." Jennie whispers.

"Do you like someone right now?" Lisa asked.

Jennie shook her head.
"Who finds love at 17?"

"I did." Lisa answered.

"Are you sure, Lisa?"
"We are young."

"You know there's a saying that at 16, you already met the person you'll end up with." Lisa replied.

"D-do you love Irene?"

Lisa starts to wonder. Her and Irene her have known each other for years. At 8 she was told that she'll marry Irene when she's old enough and grew up with that thinking. She knows it's the same for the other girl. They know each other like the back of their hands. There are times that she thinks they are being manipulated but for Lisa, no. She cares for Irene. She cares for her more than a bestfriend. She never look at other girls or boys because she wants Irene, all of her. She wants to wake up next when they get older. Irene make her feel things that other people don't. Heck, they just started to call each other baby and she thinks it's cute.

"Lisa?"
"Lisa." Jennie tapped her shoulders.

"I guess, yes. I love her, Jennie. If I will be Elio in the story, I think I'll die inside." Lisa replied.

"I hope everything works out for you." Jennie replied.

"I hope so too."