81

lalisamanoban posted via MyDay

irenebae posted via MyDay

Irene is 19
Lisa is 18

"Thank you for helping me pack and move." Irene said while sitting on Lisa's passenger seat. Her boxes are safely arranged and tied on the backseat and trunk of Lisa's car.

"It's like you are moving houses." Lisa replied. "Your dorm is just 20 minutes away from our houses." She pointed out.

"Are you complaining?"

"Nah. You can go home enough to have dinner with your grandmas and can still be back at your dorm to sleep."

"Oh.. That..
I have taken a lot of minor subjects to get them off my back. My day mostly will start at 8 AM and end around 6 or 7 PM. I won't have much time since the curfew starts at 9 PM." Irene responded while looking at Lisa's hand on the gear. She wants to put her hand of top of it but she knows it will hurt if Lisa will flinch that's why she immediately rejected the idea. Not the right time yet.
"Hopefully I can unload them early so next year I can take classes at night for the major ones."

"You have your classes planned already?" Lisa asked and glanced at Irene.

Irene nodded before saying "Yeah."

"How do you feel about it? The whole taking-a-different-path-from-the-one-I-planned thing?"

Irene looked ahead of the road. They are maybe 5 minutes away from the dorm.
"I am excited, thrilled. Last night when I realized I am doing this, it made me really happy."

"Good to hear that... If there's anything that I want for you, I want you to do the things that will make you happy."

Irene looked at the younger girl whose eyes are still on the road and grinned.
"I have all of my weekends for you. I am a lot happier than happy."