79

jenniekim posted via MyDay

Lisa is 18
Jennie is 19

A loud blaring noise that sound very much like Darth Vader's theme blasted and a body slamming her back is enough to wake Lisa. She doesn't know what time is it. She remember crashing on her bed the moment she stepped inside her room.

The elbow of the said invader hit her sides which resulted to a loud groan. "Fuck, Nini."
Lisa heard a giggle and a finger poked her side. "It's too early in the morning. It's best to do it at night."
Lisa tried to wiggle her way out of the girl's body.

"Get off, Jennie."

"Nope. You went out and watched fireflies without me." Jennie replied. Lisa is sure that the girl is pouting. She chuckled.

"Come on. I said I'll treat you ice cream, right?"

"Nope. Not enough."

"What do you want?"

Jennie detached herself from Lisa and sat on the bed. Lisa flipped and put her hands under her head. She watched Jennie sweep her eyes across her room, bite her lower lip and put her forefinger on her chin.

"That."

Jennie is pointing at a locked treasure chest. It's an antique that her parents sent her a few years back and it contains a lot of things that Lisa treasures. No one aside from her knows the contents of the said chest. Even her grandmothers.

It is nearly impossible for everyone to open it without destroying the entire thing. And the key is hidden in a place that no one will ever find out.

"Not that one."

Jennie whined. She's occasionally asking Lisa to open that whenever she has the chance. It's been years.

"How about we do whatever that you want aside from opening that?" Lisa immediately regretted what she said when she saw the chesire cat smile on Jennie's face.