10. His Lil' Pong champion (unedited)

What seemed like a mile long drive for the Princess, they finally reached their destination.

With the bright glow of the decorated lights, the smell of the tasty junk being cooked and the excitement that wafted in the air it didn't take a minute for the princess to guess where they were.

The carnival.
The place where she always wanted to go as a child but her family never failed to remind her of her royal status and how shameful it would be to have her face shown to the public.

A wave of happiness and sadness crashed into her. Happiness of visiting a carnival for the first time and sadness of the trauma of her childhood.

The Prince signed glancing at her emotionless face.

"May we, Princess?" He asked chivalry opening the door for her.

"Sure, Prince"

Aiden's heart clenched hearing the formal greeting from his mate.

"Please call me Aiden." He said.

"It's only fair if you call me by my name." She replied.

"Oh is it now, My Amore?" The Prince asked and before she could reply she was dragged into the pool of people by a warm yet rough hand clasping her wrist and a warm body supporting her limp one.

They greeted by warm smiles, giggles and a burst of happiness made its way to the amethyst eyes which didn't go unnoticed by the Prince.

"So Mia Amore what are you in mood for food or games?" Aiden asked.

"Well I am quite full from the lunch I had and the games here look interesting. So can we start with games first?"

"You're wish my command, Princess." He said as he saw her eyes sparkle in certain direction.

"Fancy having a beer Pong match, Mia Amore?" He asked her.

"Sure Xerxes, go ahead." She said as his heart burst listening to her calling him by his second name something that noone ever did.

"Well Mia Amora, just so you know you are playing against the all time winner of Pong championship."

"Less talk more do Mr. Aureolus." She said in a serious tone.

"How about this Miss Mortan if I win I get to make you do whatever I want in the next twenty four hours?" He asked.

"Only if the deal is contrariwise Mr. Aureolus."

"Get ready to do some difficult task Mia Amore." He said with a smug look after all how difficult would it be to defeat his Princess.

•○[☆]○•

He was wrong turns his Princess is a lil Pong champion. Although the competition was neck to neck he was impressed by her wonderful skills. And the glint in her eyes surely didn't go unnoticed by him. He loved this side of hers the playful and carefree side which he was sure she didn't let out in a quite while.

"So Mia Amore, this servant is at your service tell me what do you want me to do?" He asked cheekily.

She seemed to be in deep thought until her eyes landed on something and he could literally see the tiny light bulb in her head lit.

"How about you help me get the soft toy?" She said pointing towards the shooting stall.

"Help you get?"

"Ya I don't know how to shoot but I want to learn at the same time the toys are cute too so why not try." She said with an adorable pout adorning her face.