9.Subtle Act of Seduction (unedited)

Who would have thought, something as simple as making his beloved lips curve in happiness would be this difficult?

The Prince ran his hands through his hair messing it again.

He thought of a zillion things he could do with his beloved to make her feel things, to make her blithe. but nothing seemed to be good enough for his Princess. His thoughts were disturbed a loud knock echoing his cabin. He knew it was his best friend, so he grunted him to come in.

"Yo bro! What are you doing here this fine evening instead of following your mate like a love stuck puppy?" his ever jocular friend asked.

"Unlike you, some people do have work, Beta." The Prince grunted.

"Okay Okay Mr. Arrogant Workaholic! I am just here to ask you, you remember carnival we use to to as a kid? The one which is in the town every 5 years. Seems like it's back in town and this time it is big with all kinda games and you know this time they even included mushy couple games i mean so cute!" His best friend squealed like a excited high school girl.

All of sudden a bulb lit in his head.

" You are the best, Ro!" He said hugging is friend leaving him all alone in his cabin confused as hell.

The Princess is bringing weird changes in the Prince, Rowan thought. The once calm and cold Prince is now behaving like a moody b*tch. Love does makes a person weird, the beta quickly thanked moon goddess for not sending his mate soon. After all there should be at least one sane person in the household and since both the King and the Prince are too love stick to have brains, the only one with it was him. He proudly huffed and patted his shoulder, making his way towards his chamber.

>•<

A small smile tugged on the Prince's face as he thought of tomorrow to say he was full of beans was understament. He always read books how a guy and a girl go to a carnival for their date. eating loads of junk food, playing games with his mate, winning something for her and letting her win some game for her happiness doesn't sound bad and of course the fairytale kiss on the top of Giant wheel would be a cherry on top. Somehow keeping his excitement in bay the Prince tried to sleep, since a pretty Princess with a Panda with dark circles wouldn't look good.

The morning came much later than the Prince anticipated. He glanced at the clock, it was still fifteen minutes to his training he thought of the ways to make his Princess go to the carnival with him. He smirked as he finally came up with a brilliant plan.

An array of wishes echoed as he made his way towards the training ground with his two best friends on his tail. The training ground was specifically oriented for training in human forms and another training grounds in a much more scheduled area was for training in wolf forms. And now with the Princess living with them they took extra precaution.

The Prince removed his shirt and started doing his push ups, feeling an intense stare on him he turned a bit but not enough to let the person know. From his peripheral vision he saw the Princess intently staring at him sitting on her chair in her balcony.

The Prince smirked getting up, he could some weights heavy enough to flex his muscles. He sat on the desk nearby from where the Princess can clearly see him with his legs spread a bit he lifted the weights like they weigh nothing. He could see the Princess clenching her thighs in desire with her breath fasten. As if she was broken from her trance, she quickly wheeled herself back into the room. A chuckle left his mouth thinking how his subtle act of seduction left the Princess hot and bothered.

|●▪︎●|

It was little past afternoon, the Prince winded up his work to execute his plan. He pouted since it's almost been half a day and he still hadn't seen his beloved, the reason being her extra long shower this morning due to which she couldn't attend the breakfast and of all people knew the reason for her long shower.

He made his way towards his Chambers which now belongs to his Princess and knocked twice. After hearing a soft come in he entered the room only to see the Princess lost in her thoughts.

"Get ready we are going out." he said breaking her out of her trance.

"Excuse me?"

"Excused. Now get ready. We are getting late. I will send Olivia to help you now." he replied.

"With due respect Prince can you at least tell me where are we going." she asked.

"There's one place I forgot to show you around. And since my much beloved mother gave me the responsibility to show you around I cannot let her disappoint so now get ready. See you in 10,Princess." saying that the Prince left the room.

The Princess looked at his exiting figure weirdly, she shrugged her shoulder and got ready into a dress gifted by the Queen to her which she accepted after much pursuance by the Queen.

"You look pretty, Princess" Olivia said while curling her hair

"Thank you Olivia, and for the thousand time please call me Amora or Amethyst." The Princess replied to which Olivia just laughed off.

As she was wheeled towards the main room, gasps were heard from the room. She hid her face with her hair to hide her embarrassment. She knew she wasn't pretty she got the same reaction back at her home with people bleching and gaging at even sight of her.

"I was absolutely right no one else would have been able to do justice to this dress other than you. You look celestial in this dress, my daughter." The queen said while running her hands softly in Amora's hair in a motherly way.

Amora's heart quicken listening to the Queen. Does it feel like this to have a mother? Does it feel like this to be called beautiful? This questions flooded her mind. She felt a warmth in her heart with them, which she never wants to trade with anything in the world.

"Shall we, Princess?" A husky voice interrupted her thoughts.

A/N-

A/N-

What do you think will the Prince accomplish the mission in the next chapter?

Double up the votes guys, share with your fellow wattpaders to get an update as quick as within next 24 hours.