6. Royal breakfast (unedited)

The royal palace was exhilarated.

The word of Prince finding his mate spreaded faster than anticipated. And every werewolf wanted to have a small glance of their future Queen. It was too difficult to handle them but Aiden was happy to see how welcoming people are for his Queen.

The royal kitchen on the other hand was a predicament, with the best chefs across the were community running from one corner to another. As soon as they came to know that their future Queen would have the royal breakfast with them. The head chef wanted everything to be perfect.

(=_=)

The bright golden light danced onto her long eyelashes as she struggled to keep it closed, surrendering herself to the minty smell of certain someone surrounding her. However giving up to the mischievous light she opened her eyes.

That was the best sleep she had in a while. It amazed her how her own home wasn't able to provide the same comfort that a stranger's place provides.

Her eyes widened as she glanced at the clock. It was already quarter to nine, if her mother would have seen her waking at his our she probably would have kicked her out off the palace.

Panicked she got down from the bed but as soon as her foot landed on the someone knocked her door, to which she mumbled a quick come in.

She saw a lady in her late thirties entry a room with a warm smile.

"Good morning prin-- My lady. I will be your helper for the day." she said.The lady said with the warm smile never leaving her jubilant face.

"Good morning Miss--" Amora drifted realizing she never got her name.

"Oh you can call me Olivia. Now lets go and give a warm bath. How about I set up a warm bath for you while you select the dress for the day." She said taking Amora into what felt like a walk in closet which was majorly empty due to her lack of clothes.

She just brought five pairs of dresses and undergarments with her, which hardly covered the closet.

Olivia made her sit on the couch rested near her clothes so that she has her sweet time to decide what she should wear, while Olivia goes to set her up a bath.

Amora realized what her next problem was. She didn't had any proper clothing for casual breakfast. Her mother made sure that each and every clothing would be exorbitant. Having no other option she decided to choose the most suttle option available that was pale pink dress. She knew she would be a laughing stock as we would wear that over the board dress just for a breakfast, but she couldn't seem to care.

"I got your bath ready ma'am

"I got your bath ready ma'am." Olivia said entering the closet.

"Thank you and please call me Amora."

Olivia couldn't help but smile at her demeanor. She truly would be one of the best Queen in history of werewolf.

"I am afraid I can't. Now let's get you a warm bath." Olivia said while gently guiding her to extremely huge bathroom.