4. Motherly feel (unedited)

"..... so I told him to shut up. But being a idiot he is, he continued teasing." Aiden said, continued telling his beloved about his day. This was something he would always do, at night after tiresome day he sat on his bed beside his beloved telling her details about his day.

It's been a week he brought his beloved his home. And since it's been quite blissful, although his love didn't open her beautiful eyes but her presence itself made him happy.

Now all he wanted is her to open her eyes and for him to hold her in his arms, pour gifts amd love on her and spoil her a lot.

He wanted to stay there for her, since she was unconscious. But his mother reminded him of his alpha duties and how it's unfair on Rowan and Gideon for doing his work. He somehow compromised only with the promise that he would have his mate all night, by his side.

Giving her a last glance and kissing her forehead ,he went to a shower.

Today was indeed tiresome, with Rowan continously irritating by teasing him about his mate and Gideon throwing a fit how is mate is not capable of being a Queen as she is a human. Of course that was it for him. After just few sweet words to Gideon was enough to make him shut.

It was an avowed fact about Gideon's hate towards humans. Since his parents were killed by humans. But that didn't give him right to tell shit about his mate, Aiden knew however his mate is perfect at least for him. And he would do anything in his power to protect his mate whether it means going against his gamma.

Shoving his thoughts away, he dried himself and wore his favorite pair of comfy sweatpants and left the washroom.

What he wasn't expecting was a pair of Amethyst staring right into him. He was so much in shock that he failed to notice fear dancing in her eyes.

"Hey!" He said as softly as he could.

"My name is Aiden, my b---friend brought you here. He saw your car crash and you lying there." He added again trying to be as gentle as possible.

Expecting a response, he got none instead his beloved was staring right into him, trying to figure him out.

Although he was dreading to hear his beloved's sweet voice, but he didn't want to pressurize her and make her feel uncomfortable.

His thoughts were broken as he was his little mate shuffle around, a slight panic expression on her face.

"Hey hey calm down. Everything is fine, I by any chance don't mean any harm to you." He reassured her.

How could she relax? She thought. Its not always she wakes up in a strangers room tied with all kind of machine.

And the trip!? Her father will kill her, if he gets to know about it. Panic surfaced her, she could feel tears brimming out of her eyes. She focused on to stand up and leave this place as soon as she could.

But then she realized, she couldn't feel her legs. She started  hyperventilating, she definitely would be dead once her family finds out.

Seeing her hyperventilating, he held her hands, trying to calm her as much as possible. But it seems to reverse his intentions as she felt unique sparks through his touch.

"I know you are scared that you can't feel your legs, but trust me that it's nothing big. The doctor said you will be fine in a couple of months." The gorgeous stranger, who called himself Aiden replied.

She didn't knew why but his words deeply affected her, she felt calm, she felt relief and protected? Something that she seldomly felt. No one in her entire life made her feel that.