Extra: Opposites Attract

Start from the beginning

While eating up noodles for breakfast, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and it gave me goosebumps. I was already fighting the urge to fall in love with one of him. I'm done with a life of being bullied.

"Good Morning, pres." He whispered seductively into my ear making the hair at the back of my neck stand. What's he trying to do to me?

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" I tried to sound brave. "Please get away from me" I said in an irritated tone.

"Hmmm... But don't you like our bodies pressed like this?" He licked my ear and I shivered. I pushed him away and ran out of the room.

What is he trying to do to me?! Why is he messing with me??

(One week passed)

I've been avoiding Namjoon for one week. He always gets intimate with me, I don't know what to do anymore. I don't need my reputation getting ruined again. I just want to live a normal life.

It was a Saturday today and it was time I went shopping. The school leaves a sufficient amount of money for out needed supplies in the dorm. I went to a nearby supermarket.

I got a cart and shopped for some snacks, some ingredients to cook a good meal, drinks, candy and cup noodes of course. For toiletries, I bought some tissue paper, soap, toothpaste and all those. I paid for them in the cashier and left.

As I walked by a nearby alleyway, someone called out to me.

"Hey! Is that... Kim SeokJin??" The voice was familiar. Oh no, old schoolmates. Shit, I'm in big trouble. "I haven't seen you in awhile! How ya been faggot?" Jackson, the one who called out, smirked. "Still look as petty as ever." He laughed and the others as well. "Why are you so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" He retorted. I just kept my head down and didn't answer him. They pulled me in the alleyway and cornered me.

"You actually look good, you didn't look like the nerd you were before. You liked Mark before, right" he pointed to a red-haired guy who was Mark. "Do you still seduce people?" He spat. I still didn't speak. Then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek when Jackson punched me.

"Since you don't want to speak, maybe you'd show it in actions." He snickered. I knew what that meant and it wasn't good. I tried to make a run for it, but they caught me right away. They pinned me down on the wall and I tried to wriggle from their grip.

"Let go of me!" I cried. Jackson gave me another punch on the stomach and on the face.

"Shut up and just be fucking cooperative!" He scolded. He then opened my zipper and gripped my length making me whimper.

"No! Don't!" I whimpered. He didn't listen and continued to rub my growing erection. I tried to bite back moans, but now Mark punched me.

"Don't hold back. Just show the whole world how much of a faggot you are." Mark glared and banged me on the wall, making my head spin. They beat me up several times, my head already bleeding and also bruises forming on parts of my body.

I couldn't do much anymore and just follow what they want. My tears started streaming down. Anyone, anyone, please help me. I was about to pass out.

"Hey, let go of him." A familiar voice said in a murderous tone. I looked at my savior. It was Namjoon. How did he find me?

"Namjoon." I cried.

"Who are you?" Jackson threateningly said.

"I said, let him go." I could feel that dark aura around Namjoon.

"Who are you to tell us what to do?" Mark retorted.

Namjoon walked towards us and clenched Jackson's shirt in his fists. "I said let him go. What part of it did you not understand?"

Jackson dropped me on the cold, hard cement. I weakly fell on my knees. I saw both Jackson and Mark swing a punch at Namjoon, but Namjoon impressively dodged it. The three started to fight, 2 vs. 1.

"Namjoon." I said weakly.

At every swing of Jackson and Mark, may it be punch or kick, he dodged it all. When it was his turn to hit, he'd always hit them right on the spot, making them whimper, but they haven't given up yet. I noticed now, that he was being more aggressive than he was before and Jackson and Mark were beaten up pretty badly. He grabbed both their arms and twisted it, attempting to break their arms.

"Namjoom, that's enough." I coughed and lied down. I'm too weak now. He let go of them and they hurriedly scampered away. Namjoon walked toward me and held me in his arms.

"Hey, pres, stay alive on me will ya?" He whispered and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised at his action, but he didn't linger into kiss very long, disappointingly breaking it. "I'll protect you from everyone. Just stay alive for me." I felt his hot tears on my cheeks and I caressed his cheek.

"I'll stay alive for you."

----------------------
So! Here's the extra chapter for you! I made the first extra chapter as Namjin because the story doesn't have much of them so I feel bad. Anyways, that's their past before they became a couple anyways... Of course, you know Jim's alive... So yeah... I hope you liked this extra and please don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌

Sydney ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)