It was a slow torture. He knew exactly what he was doing and everywhere he kissed, I felt the hair on my skin stand up.

My mind was becoming foggy and the way he was kissing me made me feel as though I'll pass out anytime now.

The tip of his nose that grazed my skin along with the light stubble brushing the skin of my bare shoulder and his semi wet hair tickling my neck were enough to set my entire being on fire.

Even though my mind was hazy, every cell in my body was very much alive and buzzing with a newfound energy.

He bit into the side of my neck once before leaving a feather kiss there. I was painfully aware of every single breath that he took and every single movement of his muscles.

I thought I would faint because of my extremely heightened senses and overwhelming emotions. It took me back to the time we were at his parents’ house for dinner.

His sweet torture continued till the hollow of my neck where he bit, sucked, and kissed gently before flipping me on my back abruptly.

My eyes snapped open and I gazed directly into his eyes that were already staring intently at me.

“You’re such a tease, Eirene. You just wanted a reaction. I bet you didn’t think of it.”He whispered, his lips brushing mine in the process.

Even though my senses were hazy, I still smiled and answered, “Are you going all shy on me now?”

He smirked, "What can I say? Your blood runs through my veins."

I chuckled airily and grabbed his jaw before lifting my head up the pillow and kissing him.

His hand supported the back of my head and my heart melted inside my chest. He tried to dominate the kiss but I wasn't having any of it.

After a while, he pulled back and chuckled, staring down at me. His eyes glinted with mischief and amusement.

"Don't pass out on me, baby. I haven't even done anything yet." He said smugly.

Breathless, I only stared at him with hooded eyes.

He placed a hand on my eyes, "Don't look at me like that."

I grinned and grabbed his hand to place a kiss on his palm.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He said and kissed my forehead.

He got off of me and pulled me to his chest after lying down next to me.

"That was enough for today." He chuckled and I hit his chest softly, trying to hide my flushed face.

"Let's get you used to this before I actually fuc-" I placed a hand over his mouth.

"Your mind needs to be cleansed to be holy water." I said to him.

"In case you're forgetting, having sex with you is my basic human right." He scoffed after removing my hand from his mouth.

"Who taught you human rights?" I asked.

"Absolutely, no one." He replied.

"Explains your lack of knowledge about basic human rights."

"You know what else is my basic human right?" He asked, placing his hand under my chin and making me look at him.

"What?"

"To see you naked every night."

I laughed, unable to control myself, "That's your fantasy."

"Shh, and you know what's the most important human right for me?"

Still laughing, I asked him, "What else?"

"To take you against every piece of furniture in this house." He whispered.

That shut me up and I gulped, hiding my face in his chest.

"And-"

"Oh my God, Darius. You're absolutely insane." I mumbled in his chest.

"Insane for you, though." He retorted.

I blinked up at him, "I thought you were crazy for me?" I asked, referring to his statement outside the cafe that night.

He looked thoughtful for a moment, "Well, I'm about everything for you."

"That you are, αγάπη μου."

(My love)

He kissed the top of my head, "I love it when you call me that."

I smiled and closed my eyes before snuggling closer to him, "Goodnight, αγάπη μου."

"Goodnight, κούκλα."

I woke up the next morning and saw the space next to me empty.

I frowned thinking that he might have gone to the office but then again, it was Saturday.

Must be some urgent work.

I got out of the bed and went straight to shower and changed into a black jeans with a maroon crop sweater.

Then I grabbed my phone and dialed Angelo's number.

"Hey, how are you?" I spoke as soon as he picked up.

"I'm good, Lea. And you?"

"I'm fine. Where are you?"

"At the office."

"Today's Saturday."

"When have you ever seen me take a Saturday off?"

"I- never?"

"Exactly."

"Can we meet today?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll come over tonight."

I grinned, "Okay. And did you do what I asked you to?"

"Mm hmm, yeah."

"Great. I love you, see you tonight." I chirped.

"I love you too, Lea. Take care." He said and hung up.

He sounded a bit off.

I'll ask him about him when I see him tonight.

A/N: Just a heads up y'all, next is the last chapter. 🥺🥺😭😭