"Because I don't want all you hoes coming at me then I got to beat sum bitch up" he laughed and I had a serious face .

"They know your mine and they know there role with me" I shook my head cause this nigga be really playing bitches but he know where he stand with me though.

"So what's there role" i question him because I'm curious.

"Mmhct they nothing I only use them when I'm bored" he looked back down on his phone posting the pictures.

"Yea right" I mumbled looking the other way rolling my eyes not really believing him and he looked at me .

"Girl you know I don't play about you and you the only girl I talk to, those bitches know where they stand" he gripped my chin making me look into his dark brown eyes.

"Mhm" I kinda believed him but I got bad trust issues cause you could tell are feelings getting stronger with each other .I just don't wanna get played.

"So you still not believing me" i shook my head not trusting him cause it's just Poole, he got to many hoes and you think he gon change that fast. I'm not tryna get my hurt broken again and are relationship not gon be the same, I'm not tryna lose him.

"You know I'll drop all my hoes for you. You special India" he looked into my eyes and I still didn't believe him, I just looked the other way.

"Would you believe me if I did this" he leaned down slowly looking into my eyes and he kiss me passionately making me close my eyes.

He pushed us against the wall making me hit the wall lightly. He slid his tongue in my mouth taking control in the kiss, and I moaned falling into the kiss.

Then we heard somebody coming into the room making me push him away.

"Poole we ready" sum random nigga said "aii I'm coming downstairs in a min" Poole sticked out his head cause we was in the corner of the room

"Aii bet" the guy said and closed the door.

He looked back at me and he leaned in again but I pushed him off. "We could do this shit later , now it's time for your life to change forever" I fixed up his tux.

"Mane I love how always support me" i smiled and I looked up at him.

"U welcome" I stand on my tiptoes kissing him on the cheek leaving my lip gloss mark.

NBA Draft center

Me, Poole and his other family members was sitting down at this round table waiting for his name to be picked up. I could tell that he is nervous cause he keeps looking down and bouncing up his leg.

I intertwine are hands together and this nigga hands was sweaty making me scrunch up my face . But I was still gon hold them.

"Damn nigga your hands are mad sweaty" I whisper to his ear I chuckled trying to light up the mood.

"Cause I'm nervous India what if I don't get picked, what if I go on the wrong team I don't like, what if - " i cut him off cause now he is just doubting himself.

"You gon make it Jordan, you the most people that I know that's  incredible in basketball so I definitely know you gon get drafted, stop doubting yourself you gon make baby" i said and he nodded looking down staring at his feet.

I looked around the center and it was big ash and cameras everywhere. It was kinda giving me anxiety cause I don't like when so much people are watching me.

I checked my phone and I got a lot of text messages from people asking about Poole but didn't respond.

I heard this noise that tells you that the pick is in for the Warriors . Poole left up his head and I could feel him holding my hand tighter a lil.

Everybody paid attention to the bald head guy that was walking up to the mic.

"The pick is in for the Warriors in the 2019 Draft" the bald head guy said opening the envelope and I felt like my heart was pounding.

I seen the cameras going towards us but then it turned to another guy and I seen that Poole put his head down.

If the cameras turn to you when they have the pick in that means it's a possibility that you gon get pick. But if it turns to another person that means you ain't gon get picked.

"Jordan Poole" the guy said and when I tell you that I was so happy for him I was. He hugged me tight crying in my shoulder making me shade a tear a lil cause this boy went through a lot.

I seen that the cameras was on us, his mom was crying of joy and the rest of his family was standing up clapping smiling at us.

"I did it india" Poole mumbled in my ear and I nodded rubbing his back.

"I told you but go on the stage boy " he pulled away and hugged is mom with this big hug. Then he dapped up his dad and sister walking towards the stage.

I can't even explain the words that I'm so happy for him and I always knew he could do it. Poole grabbed the Warriors hat and put it on his head going towards the man then pose for the camera.

 Poole grabbed the Warriors hat and put it on his head going towards the man then pose for the camera

Poole pov

I just can't believe it that I made it. All the Practicing, frustrated, pain, overwhelming , and working to the fullest paid off.

But the one person I have to be thankful for that's in my life is India because she push me to be a better person and work hard for want you want. I use to be this stupid ass kid and do stupid dumb stuff that got me in trouble in all sort of ways. But when I laid my eyes on India I knew that she would help me to become a better person.

"Thank you sir" I shook the guy hand and he nodded, I walked down the other side of the stage stairs.

I'm so thankful for everything and I know it's gon be a lot of obstacles but I'm gon push it through. Plus India on my side everything is gon be just fine.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥 :𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 .

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 🤫