Chapter 12: Coming Home

When I got home it was around 3oclock so Boo was already home sitting at the table doing homework. Once she saw me that beautiful smile of hers greeted me.

"Hi sweetie, how was school?", she excitedly jumped in her seat. "It was fun!! We painted lots of pictures and even carved pumpkins! Halloween is almost here!!" I froze dead in my tracks, I had been so busy taking care of Boo and working at Party City. That I didn't even notice that Halloween was 2 days away!

"Thats right Boo it is, and we still havent gotten you a pretty costume to wear. How about tommorow, when you come home from school I take you to work with me and get you a costume kay?"

She smiled, screamed yay!! and hugged my waist. The rest of the day went well, and when it got later I put Boo to bed, and soon layed down on my own.

I stayed up for a while thinking about Michael. For some reason I couldn't get him out of my head, I know we're just friends but I think a part of me secretly has feelings for him. But im not sure if he feela the same way. These thoughts filled my mind as sleep finally came over me.

*MEANWHILE AT THE ASYLUM*
Michael was pacing back and forth in his room, wich was coverd in numerous numbers of masks. In his hand he clutched the only picture he had of Boo and Melody. Melody had showed him previous pictures of his little sister and even offered to let him keep them all. But he refused because he knew the douche bags that worked here would steal them somehow.

While he stared at the picture, he couldn't help but admire how beautiful they both were. Twards everyone else here, his inner monster wantes them dead. But twards Melody and his sister he felt a certain ease almost like a real human being.

He knew that somehow or someway he'd find a way out of here. But he couldn't tjink about them for to much longer, because two gaurds who he absolutely hated came into the room. They had a young female pachient with them and they both kept saying, "Comeon Mikey! Your gonna get laid tonight boy!!" Michael glared at both of them as they took turns with the girls and slipped on any masks they could find.

Deciding that he couldn't take it anymore, Michael put his picture into the pocket of his robe, made sure his mask was tightly secuer aroud his face, and grabbed one of the gaurds and chocked him to death!!

The other gaurd tried to escape but Michael grabbed a hold of him, snapped his neck and threw his body against the stone wall. Before leaving, Michael took the gaurds black uniform and keys. Now fully dressed he made hia way out of the asylum. For the first time in 10 years Michael was going home.