Chapter 17:A Monster!!

*IN THE BARN*

"Eddie why are you bringing me in here?!" I practically screamed. I was getting more and more annoyed that he wasn't answering me, I must have been extremely mad because I didnt even notice we were completely inside the barn.

I was about to pull away from him and go back inside, but Eddie grabbed both of my shoulders and tried to lean in for a kiss!!

But before his ugly, wet black lipstick painted lips could touch mine, I pushed him off me and slapped him as hard as I could, staining my hand in green Grease paint.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" I snapped, but anger turned into fear when Eddie faced me with a bloody lip, and a murderous look in his eyes.

Without warning he tackled me to the itchy hay covered ground, and pinned me down by my wrists. "You stupid little bitch! Its not like I brought you here because I liked you, I brought you here to make pay!!"

"Huh?! What the hell do you mean by that you sick fuck?! I Never did anything to you!"

"Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt!! You and your FUCKING boyfriend Michael Myers took things away from me!! You watched as he killed my best friend in the woods! He beat him to death and you didn't stop him!!"

It hit me, our bully was Eddies best friend..that must of ment that he was the other guy who picked on me my first day all along.

"And not long after, that scumbag murdered my older brother Steven. That dumbass brother of mine..it was his own fault for sleeping around with that whore Judith! I know you were with him that night too. And once again you still didnt stop him!!!"

I struggled underneath him, but pain filled my heart. "Eddie..please im sorry, but there was nothing I could do. Im truly sorry you lost your brother and friend, i wouldn't wish that on anyone!"

Eddie gave me a soft smile, and I almost thought that he was going to let me go, but i was dead wrong!! He just laughed, used one hand to pin my wrists above my head and the other to feel up my skirt!

"That's sweet and all Melody, but he took away something from me so now im gonna take away something that he'll never get to experience with you!!"

My eyes widened!! Just a few minutes ago this douchebag was trying to kiss me, now he was trying to steal my virginity!!!

I struggled, cried, and screamed! But it did no good. I screamed louder once Eddie pulled down my underwear and undid the belt to his pants!

I shut my eyes tight as more tears leaked out, I prepared myself for the pain that every virgin experiences the first time.

But...it never came, when my eyes reopened again I had to hold back a scream! Above me was Michael, holding up the dead body of Eddie bleeding to death, from being stabbed by a pitch fork.

A Boogeyman's Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें