Chapter 11: Catching up

*10 YEARS LATER*
"Bye Melly I love you" I hear my gourges foster sister say say. "Have a good day Angel" I said with a wave. As soon as I was sure that her school bus was out of sight, I grabbed my car keys and started to drive to the asylum.

While I drove I couldn't believe how much has changed these passed few years.

After the death of Ms. Myers, the police wantes to give Boo to an orphanage. I knew I couldn't let that happen, so I begged and pleaded grandpa to let us adopt her.

After thinking it fully through, grandpa agreed and we discovered that her actual name was Angel Myers. I was very happy helping Grandpa raise her even if i was only nine at the time. Now im 19 with short black hair that lays on my shoulders, eyes that are rimmed with black eyeliner, peach colored skin. And im dressed in Blue jeans with holes in the knees, a blck and purple stripped blouse that showed off a bit of my cleavage. Anyways, I pulled up to the asylum, I was glad that grandpa had decided to retire a few weeks ago.

When he still worked here, he forbade me to see Michael. He said that Michael was just to dangerous to be around.

So in order to see Michael I would have to do it only once a month without getting caught by grandpa.

Luckily for me Machette still worked there so he kept my secret. I did my usual routine once I got inside, I buzzed in, walked down the hallway and sat at the table waiting for Michael. When they brought him in I looked him over, he definitely wasn't the same little boy I met ao long ago. He was now very tall, his once blonde hair was now long brown and tangely. He dressed in a grey robe, a white shirt and sweat pants. Around his wrists and feet were chains, and still continued to wear the mask i once gave him. Any other girl would have been scared of him, or even thought that he was a monster.

But not me, I could never be afriad of him, hes my best friend and I was willing to accept him no matter what. I smiled at him as he sat at the other end of the table.

"Hey Michael, ive missed you.. you look good" I said trying not to sound akward.

Michael just sat there quiet as usual, but behind the mask I could see him smirking.

For a while I told him about how grandpa was doing and about my daily life. "Boos doing good too, Ive told her all about you. When shes old enough I can bring her to see you." Inside my nerves my rattling and butterflies we're forming in my stomach. I knew that talking about Michales family was a sensitive subject and it sometimes made him angry.

But to my suprise, after about 5 seconds of no movement, Michael gave me a small nod, indicating that he thought bringing boo was a good idea.

Soon my visitation time was up and I had to leave. When the guards werent looking I gave Michael a kiss on his masked cheek, And whispered, "See you soon".