Chapter 1: The new girl

(A/N:Just a heads up this is based more on the rob zombie Halloween and than the original.)

Halloween has always been my favorite Holiday. I mean who wouldn't love a day where you could dress however you wanted and get free candy? Those things are great of course, but my personal favorite thing about this special night, was all the spooky ans scary things that happen.

Honestly I used to think that it took alot to scare me, since im usually a brave person. But little did I know that this Halloween would be the most scariest and life changing one ive ever had.

It all started on my first day as the new girl at Haddonfield Elementary school.

"Have a good Day sweetheart" said my grandpa after he dropped me off.

Me Im 9 year old Melody Loomis, soon to be known as the new girl.

When I walked into my new classroom, everyone looked at me. That is.. everyone except a boy with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and dressed all in black who just seemed to be staring off into space.

After meeting the teacher, who I found out who's name was Ms. Firefly, she introduced me to the class.

"Class this is Melody Loomis,please do your best to make her feel welcome".

Like most new kids I hoped to see friendly smiling faces.But instead all I got was judging stares and whispering gossip.

"Now Melody will you please take your seat behind Michael please?"

I quickly looked to where she was pointing and it turns out Michael was the same blonde boy I saw before. I did as I was told and ignored the whispering comments others were making about me when I walked by.

For the rest of the day I just sat there paying attention to the teacher and taking as much notes as I could on each lesson.