Chapter 6: More murders

When it was all over, I woke up with a gasp of fright! I did my best to catch my breath, but that didn't last long.

Because from outside I could hear police siren's and a woman screaming bloody murder. To see what was going on, I went outside to my pourch to watch. But..the sirens were coming from.. Michael's house! And the woman screaming was Michael's mom.

This couldn't be good! I ran down the street not even noticing that Grandpa called after me, or the fact that I wasn't even wearing shoes. When I got there I couldn't believe my eyes. 3 Bodies were being taken out of the house! Ronnie, Judith, and Judith's boyfriend.

I looked around for Michael, hoping that id find him still alive, And as upset as Ms.Myers was.

But instead I found him in the back of a police car with chargers of murder!

My best friend committed a murder once again, and this time it was his own family!

I tapped on the window to get his attention, when he looked at me his eyes held no emotion!

I couldn't take it anymore! I layed my head against the window and cried pools of tears. Im not sure how long I stayed like that for, but in the middle of all that crying someone pulled me away from the car and held me.

I cried in the person's arms (by the scent I knew it was Grandpa) ,until I felt the police car starting to pull away.

I tried to brake free of Grandpa's arms as I screamed, "Noooo!! Michael!!!"

But his grip tightend and he held me closer.

"Why grandpa? why? He was my best friend!!" I said through sobs, "I know sweetheart, its going to be alright...its going to be alright."