Bonus 1: "I have baby fever"

Skye's POV:

*Day after the mission*

Everything is black, but the strong scent of antiseptic is all around me. The potency of the scent alone is enough to make my vision start to come back to life. I see spots of light slowly come through the darkness and soon enough I'm able to see everything around me. I was definitely in a deep sleep since it seemed to be the next day. All I remember is getting here and then falling right to sleep.

To my left there's flowers and get well soon cards. I pan my head all the way around to my right when I hear soft breaths. There lays Bradley with a white blanket draped over his bottom half, and his hand is the only thing holding his head up.

I whisper in his direction, "Bradley," but I get no response. So I decide to talk once more in a louder voice. "Bradley Bradshaw."

He wakes with a small jump. He looks all around with hooded eyes until they land on me. He throws off his blanket and stands next to my hospital bed. His once tired eyes are now wide and full of attention that's all on me. "Hey baby, how do you feel?"

I smile widely up at him. "I don't really feel nothin'. They must be pumping me with the pain meds."

"Can you blame them? I mean, you got nine stitches up your back sweetheart."

I just playfully shake my head at him. After the small accident after ejecting the gash was pretty deep. I had a whole lot of adrenaline rushing through me and that's why I must not have felt anything for a while after we got back. I wouldn't have even remembered to come to the hospital if it weren't for Bradley and my dad. They rushed me here straight away and I've been here since, mostly sleeping though.

"Well Rooster, I still don't feel anything so I guess that's a good thing. When do you think I'm getting outta here? I'm tired of this bed already."

He laughs lightly at my complaining before sitting himself at my feet. "I think they want you to stay for another night just to run a few more tests. You'll be home soon, don't worry. Hopefully after this we won't be back in this hospital for a long time, not until we're having a baby at least."

I widen my eyes and push myself up in my bed at his words. I look anywhere but him, "Um- I don't- we've only just gotten together."

His light laugh from before has turned into a boisterous one. He's cradling his stomach as he lets out loud and belly hurting laughs at my nervousness. I feel my face get hot from the embarrassment he's making me endure. He calms down slightly after at least two minutes of straight laughing, "O-oh God, you should have seen your face!" I turn away from him with a small pout playing at my lips. He stops laughing and is only left with a smile on his face. He pulls my hand into his, "C'mon love, I'm only kidding with you."

I slowly allow him to pull my hand into his tightly. "It's not funny," I mumble.

He places a small kiss to my knuckles, "I know we've only just gotten together, but we will be together forever. You're never leaving me. Now, I'm not saying we'll have kids any time soon or any time at all, but I wouldn't be opposed. I have baby fever."

I pat the space beside me on the bed. He's moving to sit next to me as I talk, "Babies are weird. I already know any baby with your DNA-" I'm cut off by the door opening up. I take a look over and I see Phoenix, Bob, and Hangman. "Oh, hey guys!"

Hangman looks at me with a disgusted face. His lip is curled up as he asks, "Baby? You're having Rooster's baby?"

I shake my head profusely, denying that I was going to be having a child. "That's not what I said. Anyway, what are you guys doing here?"

Bob, my favorite WSO is the one who answers for all three of them, "We wanted to check in on you. We all brought flowers yesterday, but you were passed out. No one wanted to wake you."

"Plus, we had to make sure our favorite pilot would be back at it soon." Phoenix moves next to my bed and rubs my hair as she speaks. She looks downs at me with a funny smile and I stick my tongue out at her making her giggle.

Hangman peers over at us curiously, "What are you giggling about?"

"Your dick."

I slap Natasha's arm after seeing Jake's face turn to one of anger, "Nat! No, Jake we weren't. I swear."

"You both talk so much shit. It's a miracle Rooster here can put up with you guys."

I look up at Bradley innocently. He looked so peaceful sitting next to me. Almost like nothing could bother him at this moment. Maybe I could test my luck a little, "Hey Roost, maybe we should get a dog?"

His head whips over to look down at me. Everyone in the room has gone quiet after hearing my question. He takes in deep breaths, "Will you take care of it at all?"

Hangman snorts, "No way. She doesn't even clean her own house. What makes you think she can take care of a dog?"

I glare at him for saying such things about me. I clean... sometimes. I look away from Jake and back to Bradley before speaking, "Well, you'll be there to help."

He shakes his head, "No. Not until you don't have stitches at least."

I pout at him, "Oh come on!"

He keeps on shaking his head back and forth quickly. He plugs his ears when I try to open my mouth to speak, "Lalalalala. No, no, no. No dog."

I finally give up, but as soon as he unplugs his ears I start up again making everyone laugh. That's what we do for the next three hours. We laugh together.

Like a family.

Authors note

TONS OF CREDIT TO theyluvdolly

GAVE ME TONS OF IDEAS AND HELPED SO MUCH!